Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Movie - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Saw on a website that the dvd of the Naruto movie is gonna be out in the midyr!! So happy!! *jumps around* Was waiting terribly for it to come onto the markets!! >_<

Btw also waiting for the FMA & Air movies to be on the markets as well, love these 2 animes as well as Naruto!!! XD

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

in japan yes...in america, it has yet to be announced...and lemme guess the site, Narutofan? but when it is released in japan you can only be sure that it will then appear all over the internet *smiles* i dont care who thinks that downloading is illegal...in my opinion (shut up) if you like an anime, u will purchase it, if you dont, u wont, but why spend that much money on something you dont know about only to see that it could be downright bad...not that most anime's are, but still...think aout it, i make sense/

.::Zero Martin::.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

lol maybe but the point is the companies want u to pay before watching it =D or else they cant earn as much if its a sucky show .....hhahaha anyway yea mid year in japan cant wait.....damn show been on screens there so long alredi...y didnt they screen it all over the world....dumb asS company they wasted their chance on getting cash

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Yup!! But i thought the movie already came out?? *blur* In dvds already i think, hav to wait till it comes to singapore >_< *chants* Faster.. faster...

Signature

lol if i member rite...i red somewhere that theres gonna b anotha movie

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Another naruto movie?!? Really?!? That would be great!!! *jumps around* :D Wish its true!!

Signature

Can't wait to watch it =)

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

yup...that is true, they are making another one..this year too i believe,,,after all they did have such good success with the first. i just hope to anything that it doesnt become another Pokemon movie thing...hell what number are they one now...

.::Zero Martin::.

Its coming out on march or june i think.

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Another pokemon movie??? *faints* More movies of other anime maybe, but pokemon... i'll give it a rest... too much already....

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.