Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DAMN SOMEONE IS USING MY NAME!!! - Minitokyo

DAMN SOMEONE IS USING MY NAME!!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

I AM SO PISSED! I was bored and searched StoicDan and found that someone else is using it.
Now I know that I made this name before he did cause I thought of it when I was in the 6th grade. I'm sure that he didn't make it before I did, because I searched StoicDan before on the web and now THIS @(%*#&*$#*(^@*(&%$ is using it. If this has happened to someone please rant here.

Signature

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

You give me the idea of searching the web and seeing if anyone else is using this name of mine and every other name I came up with. ^_^' Hope nobody is.

Whew the search turned up negative. I'm still the only one.

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX now this is just funny to see how sum1 can get so piss just cuz a name was use XD

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Quote by KeoughOX now this is just funny to see how sum1 can get so piss just cuz a name was use XD

yea y so angry
u know that u r u
and so does every1 else
so y worry?

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Yeah...I agree with acid-awakening...I mean, there are so many people out there these days---probably in the physical world (and Internet), there must be at least another *insert your name here* somewhere in the world. So relax...^-^Your personality makes you original---not your name!^-^

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.