Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Dresden Dolls - Minitokyo

The Dresden Dolls

page 1 of 1 10 total items

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Does anyone else like/heard of this band? I found out about them from my friends at school, and they're definitely one-of-a-kind. Their site describes them as Punk Cabaret, a title which seems to fit perfectly with their theatrical German/goth stage performances and dark music. The official site is here: http://www.dresdendolls.com/

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

sounds cool! thanks for the info I looooove music (almost more than anime. balsphemy? maybe.......) i'll be sure to chek cit out, thanks again!

EDIT; wow! I jsut listened to "coin-operated boy" thats apretty cool! at first I was thinking: "ummmmm......no." but it got pretty cool! very original. Do you know where I can get one of thier CDs?

EDIT2: oh, yeah. the site, lol

Signature

~^^~ Thk a lots for that web. i'm really love it ^^~ Thk again for ur kind

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Isn't that from "coin operated boy"? I think it is I recognice the girl from a video clip I've seen. Well that sure was an interesting video not really my style of music though. Their website sure is very nice and original.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

I think they sing "Girl Anochronism" (I probably spelled that wrong) Is that the band? If so, I really liked that one song, but I've never really bothered to check out their other work... Maybe I should.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Yeah, 'Coin-Operated Boy' and 'Girl Anachronism' are probably their two most popular songs, I think they've been on MTV. Of course, those are also the only two with music videos. ^^

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Oh wow, very very interesting, indeed, from the looks of the site. Grrr, gotta get me some samples from them... (then I'd compare them with Theatre of Tragedy and Anathema ^^) Thanks for the link, biriwilg!

Quote by tecnophreaksounds cool! thanks for the info I looooove music (almost more than
anime. balsphemy? maybe.......)

You're not alone there, technophreak... let us relish ourselves in blasphemy and hypocrisy; the only ways to liberation. ^_^

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

The Brigade has recordings from some of their live shows, the quality varies but it's a good way to see if you wanna shell out for the CD or not. ^_^

http://www.thebrigade.net/mp3.htm

Divinelight

Let's be friends!!

no, don't really like band at all, just if I hear the music it's allright, but know nothing of the singer

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Biri.... I <3 you now. I just picked them up a few weeks ago, and now they are my favorite band ever. I think I have already worn out my CD. -glomps Biri-

edit: The best thing about their songs, is that they switch beats so often, you never know what you are going to expect. <3

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.