Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Common Screen Resolution - Minitokyo

Most Common Screen Resolution

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Im rather fond of making wallpapers, but Id like to know what everyone's favorite screen resolution is.

Right now Im making all my wallpapers at 1280 x 1024 but I want to cater to the majority. :)
C

I'm sitting here thinking: Okay, where is 1152x864?

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Hi! Wow, I had the first vote (had to wait on posting)! ^^
Anyway, I use 1024x768 because it fits best to a majority of what I use, do, and things I find/visit on the net. I think it's a sort of median, commonality sort of res. I also use it do it my bad eye-sight... -_-
But, I, thankfully, can use larger res like 1280x1024 as walls because of my PC's abilty to scale! ^^
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The contents of this thread are quite similar to that of:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/8179/ - last post is just one day

Also, note that if a thread hasn't had a post in over 2 weeks, it is considered dead, and a duplicate thread can be created safely. It would be a good idea to note the time of the previous thread with the new one.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

That's cool. When I get my new monitor I'll use 1600x1200 even though it can go higher.

1280*1024 because it's my LCD's native resolution :D

but the most common would probably be 1024*768

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.