Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What system do you like to play your games on? - Minitokyo

What system do you like to play your games on?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

For me its PS2 all the way. The reason I bought mine was so I could play all those awsome rpgs out there for PS2 and PSX

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

I like PC games....PS2 would be my next preference ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

saturn and PS2

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

I wish I HAD a new system. I'm still stuck with the original Playstation.....and my computer is too old to run anything current.

Signature

I dun care about the system so much as I do the game~

I guess the system that has most of my favorite games would be SNES though.

Pen

i only play PS@, cause its the only system i have,
my pc is a piece of junk u.u'

haha well i dont play games, if i did id prefer just my comp since i do everything on my comp already...

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

Ive only got a computer to play games on. Bought it last year so still decent enough to run those most recent games. PS2 would probably be my next preference even tho i dont have one.
Im surprised that no one has said anything about the Xbox yet...if u modify it enough it would become a pretty good system

"What the fuck is WTF?"

Well first i prefer the PC... i do have PSX but i want an Xbox or PS2.. but cant afford them right now so i stick with my first choice

Im Not Nuts!, Im Completely InSaNe!

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

PC all the way. No console can keep track of its ever developing hardware and the software possibilities are uncountable. Creating game-mods, new levels and player models, saving the game every time you want to, free configuration of the input devices: I never want to miss these features.

The only thing I dislike about the PC is that a lot of good games never make it away from the consoles. But that's the developers fault, not the fault of the PC.

Never give in to the console monopolists!

PS: Has anybody of you seen the screenshots of the X-Box version of Doom 3? The graphics sucks big time compared to the PC-version.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Pc all the way, PS2 after that... unfortunaly I can't afford one :P

Fallen Angels have no choice but to become Demons

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Only PC !!!

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Sega Master System!

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Haven't played much of late, but it's usually PC, PS2, Sega Saturns (jap/eng), and my trusty old Nintendo for some nice retro gaming action ^_^.

I prefer the ps2 cause it has good games. Though there are some games out for other systems that I would like to play.

Dark-Tora

O_____O

I would be loyal to my PC, but the next would be PS2, It has a lot of games too.

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

PC. I've spent so much money on it, why not use it for gaming?

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

PC because there are so many choices for it. I also have SNES, N64 and gamecube.

_anghel_

jibeth

i play games on my ps2 and my PC:D

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

PC, XBOX, Dremcast or Phantom (Infinium labs)
http://www.infiniumlabs.com/products/tech_specs.php

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

PC and Xbox

Mostly PS2 but I have all the new systems!

I prefer PS2 and NGC

aiikachi

aiikachi

Goddess of the Wind and Rain

I prefer PS2 and computer... mainly for my RPG fix, especially RO

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.