Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sayounara~ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

This thread would probably be closed and for all i know guess it wouldnt really matter as much.

I've finally realized that being here on MT was a treasuring memories for me. I've finally got to meet sum amazing people, wallers, and even artists here. But now I've finally came to the conclusion that mayb i've never really quite belong here on MT. I mean I cant really say i've been much of a memorable person hell i wont even be surprise if no1 really kno's me. But ne who in the pass few hr's i've finally realized that me being here on MT is much of a nuisance so i'm leavin MT. Quite possibly i again mite once again recall a sudden past. Ne who it was a wonderful feeling to be here on MT and i wish everyone good luck in the future without me [not that much people care] OX.

P.S.
SUPPORT DOUJINSHI Plz

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Dude, why you leaving? Hell, get your a** on MSN and talk to me :p .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I see you everywhere, although I didn't have the chance to talk to you. If you leave, I won't forgive you. I'm giving you to the count of 10 to get back here...10!

If you leave, give me one post in my guestbook. Later 4ever. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Keo, I do NOT want to see you leave at all man. You were my first guy friend to talk with me outside of MT and I respect you both as a person and as a artist. To not belong at a place where you were respected by so many I find hard to believe....but I honestly don't know if I belong here myself, to say that no one cares about you is like saying that MT sucks, its not possible and its very far from the truth. Alot of people care about you Keo and you better believe it. Your a great guy, a wonderful friend an one hell of an artist and if you do leave.....this community will never forget about you. I really hope you don't leave though because I gotta say it won't be the same without you, you really knew how to liven things up and well.... I personally think you bought a very nice amount of spunk to MT > : ). You are one of the three people I would love to meet from MT and I hope someday I get the honor to meet you Keo. If anything else consider talking a break, I did and it really helped with me....well for the most.

Believe it not, you will never be forgotten. Ever.... I only wish I was a better person. I'll have to make sure I am for the future.

Signature Image

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Hiya, I just read your post on Sayonara...thats a sad thing, but I dont blame you....Sometimes, we have to do some U turns in our life, some 180 - 360 turn around and look beyond what the eye can see far away....Just be cool and enjoy. There is always a place where someone belongs....and even if it takes more time than you think, finding that place will be a pleasant experience and a warm place for the heart. Be cool and always have faith in what you do....peace.... :)

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Nani???... what the heck? you were one of the 1st to welcome me here, and the only reason i didn't add you to my friendlist is coz' i was too shy... don't tell me you weren't memorable... i could see you pretty much everywhere around here... i really don't see why you'd want to leave for!! and by the way, people do care!!

ur leaving. i thought so. im thinking of leaving too

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

NoOoO!!!....Come Back!!! Keough!!!
We really like your presence here....why did you have to leave?????

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

-_- more people leaving MT ??

Hope to see you again one day -_-
Good luck ....

And yes I support doujinshi good doujinshi that is , and u def have some -_-

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

well i do not what to say my friend are you really sure?i do ont understand why are you leaving us but i hope you change your mine anr come back to MT for the moment good luck dear friend,i fell sad ,thanks for sharing yours pics ,come back please

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

What ur leaving too?! Why man ur were pretty cool especially when u had those cool drawings especially the one with santa on it. Most of ur doujinishi's were pretty good and ur userpage was the best!! Well thanks for sharing ur pics and i wish u good luck on the future.

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

Please come back Keough because wee miss you *sniff* I wish you good luck my friend.

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Geez why the hell is everyone leaving?? I don't know you, but then again I don't know many people here and vise versa no one knows me. Don't leave, it seems like you have many good friends here who want you to stay, and you should be thankful you have them

If anyone doesn't fit in here its me. I can't draw to save my life and I know jack shit about making wallpapers, so my being here isn't benefiting the site at all. I should be the one to leave. I'm taking wallies and not giving anything back. :( And since no one knows me, no one would miss me.

But you should stay, people know you and like you, and why anyone would want to leave that is beyond me.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

toujin1

toujin1

the sword's blade

u are leaving??? y the heck would u think no one knows u wen uv got so many writing back??? i say stay! u dont havta put anything up..just talk to us! we do have u on our f-list for a reason ya know...so dont u dare leave!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

...leaving ....noohhhh *cries*
don leave keough >_<~!!!!!!
a well....good luck with finding your belldandy else where >_>.....
come back soon ~!!!!!

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

That's sad. I'll be missing you around here. But I wish you good luck whatever you wish to do now. MT's doujinshi galleries won't be the same without your works. Hope that you'll at least visit us sometime.
Best wishes and see you around.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I don't see why you should leave. Except for that you have your internet cut off.
Your comment that you seem only to be a nuisance here is a rather modest opinion.
I suppose you have specific circumstances which are holding you back from logging into MT every now and then, it could be personal or whatever, but it's just that you're leaving in a sudden.
We shall have to see if you're going to log on to the instant messengers, if not then that'll indicate that you've left the internet for a significant period or temporarily.

You're a great friend, one of the first best buddies I've got in contact with in Minitokyo, and you have the same interests and opinions like me.
A fan of OT, Inoue Kikuko and a!mg, a great fan you are. We and I hope to see you around, shall you return to MT, which you may (I think).

Well take care then.

Farewell (?)

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Keo... please don't leave. Please. You're not a nuisance to anyone on this site and despite how many people know you or how many people don't know you, that doesn't give you a good reason to leave.

Just look at all the people who have written in this thread. You'll see that majority of them will miss you. And I will to. You're a wonderful artist no matter how much you'll deny it and people will, indeed, miss your work. We've had so many great times here and as you said, MT is just a trove of treasured memories. If you stay, you can add more memories to that collection.

I'll miss you, Tai... At least tell me what's wrong before you leave. I apologize for freaking out on you last night but I was honestly worried just as I am now.

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Keough, don't leave :S of course ppl recognise you..... but if u really are leaving, i want to say that it has been a pleasuer knowing u here on mt...

I loved your works! ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

look how many already replied here, and you say you're not wanted here?, and yeah i also don't want you to leave, though i don't know you that well yet. Just don't leave, many people will miss you... just open your eyes and look around. People do love you here lol.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Why are you leaving Keo?I don't want you to,I don't want Paolo to leave either.You are guys are too cool,adn you'll be missed very much by so many.I don't wanna lose one of my fav friends T_T .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Quote by KeoughLol Thnkx Char. ^^ but i'm sorry to say.. i'm Leavin MT now. Alot has happen in the pass few hr's and i dont think ireally belong here on MT so i'm just gonna go. It was really wonderful to meet sumthin who enjoy mai art style and i wont eva forget ya. I'll keep supporting Doujinshi and i hope things work out for it. See ya Char. will probably meet sum day I mite make 1 more submission i'll think about it. Thnkx again *hug from a friend*

P.s. Good Luck again on Supporting Doujinshi.

Am I late? Oh no, probably I am...

You know, I am feeling really guilty now for not being able to keep up to speed in putting up version 2.0 of the proposed doujin contest. You would surely have been inspired to see your banner put up alongside vampyre's and Crash-kun's art (heck, I sacrificed precious office time just to convert your drawings into smaller sizes, but anyway).

Like what others have already said in this thread, please don't close this door to MT totally. You can leave it half-open or something (haha, am I making sense here?). Anyway, you do have the power to choose whatever is best for you and for your friends.

Oh, and you said you are afraid of *something in your past* that might happened again if you continue your stay in MT? Well, could you accept some advice from an old hag like me? Pain is part of life, so better bring on the pain! (I hope it makes sense again) I have 'scars'; you have 'scars'; everyone of us here in Minitokyo has 'scars'; otherwise, I'd think that all of us would be enjoying some fine nice picnic or dinner date with our beloved in the 'real/offline world' instead of spending much time on the 'online world', and the 'online world' provides us with much infinite possibilities to create/recreate ourselves and destroy/get rid of whatever aspects of us that we hate or loathe. (haha, another esoteric take -- I see GintheTwilightswords' signature quote and kinda reminded me of this)

In sum, the choice is yours, friend. Do you really want it in your heart to close down this door permanently?

Anyway, I better hurry up on fixing version 2.0 of the Doujinshi/Caption Writing/CG-Color-Wall now. Dedicated to you and all the wonderful and worst people in MT. ^^

Oh, and yes, Support Doujinshi, Minna!
"Minna, doujinshi wo shiji shimashou!"
(romaji translation courtesy of Ayamael-friend ^^)

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

i wish u all the best and make sure u come back and contact us again. i already reply adding to ur gb hope u read it T_T sayonara, tomodachi. kitto aitakata yo ne

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

I'm going to miss you and I dont think you were ever a nuisance
here s I have no idea where you got that from.. I wish you werent
leaving but I guess you made up your mind *hugs*
Hope you decide to come back and I'll miss you.
*hugs again* Sorry you feel the way you do about here at MT

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.