Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bumb question - Minitokyo

Bumb question

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Does editing the text decription or upgrading a picture in a earlier posted work bump the picture?

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Good question. I don't think it bumps the image. I think you're just upgrading the image. A moderator will answer your question soon.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

No when you edit or update the pic nothing changes in where it is. sometimes its better to re-submit a picture rather than updating it if the changes are big.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Well in this particular case, it's not necessary. <g>
But I already found out what I needed,

Thank you both.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Quote by Darla83No when you edit or update the pic nothing changes in where it is.
sometimes its better to re-submit a picture rather than updating it if
the changes are big.

yeah, is like Darla83 saids... but if you have to give a notice about your updating wall, you also have to do a new works an in the desription comment that you update this wall or resummit the work and delete the old one! ^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.