Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do your friends talk about you behind your back? - Minitokyo

Do your friends talk about you behind your back?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

if they did i really wouldn't know
im sure they are people that talk about we without my knowledge and i dont care
im sure its not offensive though..what bad things could that say about good ol' chops XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

I obviously prefer not know that there are people (especially friends) who talk about me behind my back. If I eventually get to know that, well I would obviously begin to be very "cold" and suspicious towards them, without telling them why though, yes I'm a vengeful person sometimes ^^, to see their reaction which allows me to evaluate if they deserve to be forgiven or not. I always give a second chance, it really depends from situations and situations (especially it depends from what kind of things have been said behind my back).

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

some of my friends talk behind my back ^o^'' but it's okay...
because it's normal...it's normal that they talk behind my back..because..I'm annoying ^o^''
sometimes I talk behind some people's back because..well..you could call me a coward ^o^ that I'm scared to tell them everything I think of them...because..because..I dun want to hurt their feelings >o<'' but you know some comments are like I hate her but I still kind to her because..I pity her kinda of thing..ahaha XD I'm such a horrible friend!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

I'm pretty sure my friends talk behind my back. It's only natural, so I don't even mind. I know I'm not perfect, so they should be talking behind my back. They're my friends, such insignificant details could never interfere w/ my relationship w/ them. I do it too and I have no hard time admitting it. I don't really gossip that often, but I do catch myself doing that every once in a while.

Be Free and Masturbate

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

friends? what friends? XP

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

Yes, i guess so,but dont misunderstand me, everyone talk about his/her friends on his/her back, but it doesn't mean it have to be bad at all, they can be talking about how cool you are and things like that, not just bad stuff of one ;)

hail

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

Real friends wont talk behind your back. They should like you for who you really are. People have been talking behind my back once and the feeling just sucked! It just feels like i have been betrayed and i started to really question myself. i asked myself over and overagain, do people really hate me for who i am? Now l'm not gonna let that bother me.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.