Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wors tragedy for your PC - Minitokyo

Wors tragedy for your PC

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

The worst tragedy so far, is just today, yes, on Father's Day, my computer died on me. So I couldn't participate in the stupid Father's Day Auction on RO ;___;...I',m using my other stupid computer now.

I think the computer's still half dead...but it's working...sorta...ahh whatever.

[ i see dead people ]

[ ... ]

[ actually, I see dead monsters ]

[ *goes back to killing random poporings* ]

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

My Worst tragedy for my PC: Hard drive gave me a couple BSODs... then i found out my new 60gb hdd had bad sectors, had to return it, after I mailed it, my PSU blew up, had to buy a new PSU then one of my new ram sticks I bought a week later screwed up and didn't work properly and I had to return that ~.~ Atleast my new computer runs nicely now o.o

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

Worst tragedy was when my computer just died. o_o

Last tragedy I had the sasser worm and I didn't know it and I ended up having to restore the computer about 4 times cuz I didn't know about the virus. o_o It was utter hell.

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

hahaha, those virus are all over the place. after the tragedy i told u just when i was about to save my pc that damne virus took over my pc, ;_;

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Quote:

Quote by PTG

Quote by ZeuzHad a server box running dual Athlon64 opteron processors, 1 tb of hdd space, 3gigs of ram, and radeon 9800 pro w/antec500w true powerpsu. all within a koolance h2o cooled case. Powerburp passed through surge protector and psu, friend 2 hdd's and the water pump, rest of comp friend itself w/out cooling.

Wow that really sux, I think if I had that kind of money to build suck a beefy pc, I wouldn't settle for a simple surge protector, you should have gone with a nice UPS.

It was a work/private pc, I built it from leftover parts, lol @that, but yea the comp was at work and supposidly they had failsafe ups in the building... guess not>_<

Most definitely should have had that hooked up to an ups.

i haven't had any really horrible experiences. I've had a corrupted registry before, which wasn't cool. Fortunately though, I keep my system and storage partitions seperate, so when I reloaded my OS I didn't really lose anything except for a couple hours fixing permissions on the files and reinstalling programs that were lost.

Working in the IT field, however, I have witnessed many horrible PC tragedies. Like watching an entire gateway/firewall get fried because of a stick of RAM. That was government property too, so you know it cost some money.

Fenrir

-

Worst thing that happened to me was when my comp just shut down for no reason. I just had to fiddle with the 220v/120v button on the back(I live in Sweden, 220 in the wall XD). Switched it to 120 for some reason haha, powered up my comp and lo and behold, through the rear fan of the PSU came lightning hahaha. Needless to say, psu+mobo+hd died XD My gfx made it through that ordeal though.

Two months ago, my comp shut down again, this time I didn't fiddle with the 220/120 button though(lesson learned!), instead it is just collecting dust :/ Getting a new one soon, but the clicking noises I had coming from my last HD is telling me to burn out all anime+music and probably get a new HD :(

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.