Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you listen to old songs? - Minitokyo

Do you listen to old songs?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by Araelof course, i like old songs (btw, how "old" is "old"?!)
many old songs are better than current songs!

indeed the term of old differ from one another,
We oursleve skinda create our own standard in this, well I think for me 1 year is considered quite old , not bad though, although i often found my self listening to an older songs ^^ which sometimes kinda give nostalgic feeling ^_^

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Music is an international and timeless language. I still can headbang on "Hell bent for leather", "Painkiller", "A touch of evil" or "Night crawler" of Judas Priest and more gorgoues metalclassics like "Heavy Metal Breakdown" of Grave Digger.

These songs are about 25 to 30 years old, but that will never matter.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

It depends on how good the song is and if it appeals to my taste,say like RUN DMC good.Then again.I'll listen to anything that sounds good.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

My dad listens to oldies in the car so they grew on me :) Oldies as in the 60s and maybe a bit into the 70s?

Hmm, but all the 80s screamo bands (and today too) kinda scare me. Actually, lots of the music today scares me. Some of those rap songs are all so stinky and fake, and the bubblegum pop gets on my nerves. Oh well, I guess I listen to 'old' new music too, anything that I really like I'll listen to no matter how old ^^

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Hell yeah, it's nice to go oldschool sometimes! Who cares how old they are, as long as they're good right? Every now and then, I just gotta bust out the Meatloaf and Roy Orbison ^_^'

HTML Coding Hates Me...

I listen to predominantly 'old' music because im a fan of great lead guitars and stuff, which there doesnt seem to be as much of. However, I have a really broad range of taste in music so i still listen to lots of new stuff. sometimes much music (a more rock based canadian mtv), sometimes 70's rock, sometimes 1920's blues.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

I love 80's music. Some 70's. I like a lot of old songs. My musical taste ranges from heavy metal to pop. So, I like a lot of modern songs from that range, and old songs in that range too...

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Oldies are still hype until this day like Guns and roses (long guitar solos), Flock of seagulss, aretha Fraknlin, Ray charles, Barry White...maybe James brown and some other old singers from before cos theyre still a classic! Plus sometimes Opera is the best music to hear when you strangle the life out of a person...just like the Godfather! XD

Usagui

Usagui

The Lone Bunny

ive been listening to old movie songs , eye of the tiger ..... :p

Let me Serve You!! :)
Signature

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by OracleAnglePlus sometimes Opera is the best music to hear when you strangle the life out of a person...just like the Godfather!

r u serious XP , might try on that sometimes.
I'm sure somebody here in MT like opre right ^_^'

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Well I listen to them if they sound good

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Yes, I do... I coincidentally hear it in radios or when my dad plays his cds... I've gotten quite used to it and I like the tune of some... I find pleasure in The Beatles or Frank Sinatra's old pieces too...

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

it's a deffinate
plus i'm listing 2 an old song rite now
even tho it neva went pop i still like it,... :D
c u around calisqo :D

thetaoism

~^†Hand-of-God†^~

If you don't like listening to old songs, there's something wrong with you.
The old makes up the new. Anyways, old songs are good and mellow to listen to depending on the type of music you listen to.
Old songs kick ass. ;)!!
i never did like the new bands that came out.. they all suck now, maybe a couple of good songs, but they get old fast... hahahah

A girl isn't worthy of my love, nor am I worthy of theirs.

miyano

watashi no uta

well,...i don't always listen to old songs but well yeah,when the radio's on(well,..most of the time like when we go to school or something).. i just listen to them.. :) but sometimes i'll change the channel XP lol. anyway old songs are okay for me.. :)

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by thetaoismIf you don't like listening to old songs, there's something wrong with you.
The old makes up the new. Anyways, old songs are good and mellow to listen to depending on the type of music you listen to.
Old songs kick ass. ;)!!
i never did like the new bands that came out.. they all suck now, maybe a couple of good songs, but they get old fast... hahahah

hehehehe , it true what' u're saying there ^^, don't know if anyone else here will agree about that though ^^>
There slight similiarities i geuss.

and anything get old fast these days gotta keep up ^_^ fast too

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

I listen to 60s - 80s rock music. Mostly the music from the Transformers movie. Mostly I find modern rock music either unoriginal or just not as good.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I quit often find myself lisetining to classic rock, and music form the 50's and 60's. They had some good music back then.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

I recently got onto Iron Maiden they're old in my opinion but still kick even compared to stuff these days.

I listen to a lot of old tracks, like The Isley Brothers, The Delfonics, Duran Duran, Eric B & Rakim, Public Enemy, etc.

"Cats drink champagne, toast death and pain. Like slaves on the ship talkin bout "Who got the fliest chains."

calisqo

calisqo

so i c rock musci never get old, while pop and the rest went down the drain.

I wonder about rap and the other kinds.
>_<

I love anything new old english japanese russian anything its all good. I hate listing to one genre of music or even one age.

All musics good but seriously the 70's & 80's have some great rock. But if you want mood music you goota go older.

You just have to look at the amount of older music being remade by current artists if you want proof that old music is still good. If they didn't think it'd be a hit and make them money they wouldn't do it.

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Simply put, yeah, I listen to "old" music. You can't really beat an era when bands actually wrote and produced their own music ;)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by calisqoDo like it ? if so y ?
Me personally don't really listen to any of them, i feel that i don;t
belong in that era for some reason XD, but hey that's just me , so feel
free to add your opinion .
How old for a song to be till u stop listening to it?
for me i got bored with a song in a bout a month at most.

I never get bored of old songs. But I'm not old-fashioned on the music criteria either. I love listening to revolutionary new music, of course - and every new Ayumi Hamasaki Album or Single that comes out equals Win in my books. I'll never get sick of her music - not even for a month. Probably never - hehe - I love J-Pop. That's just me. ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.