Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Speeding Tickets - Minitokyo

Speeding Tickets

page 1 of 1 10 total items

DJ-of-E

Le

Dude...we need a general chat section cuz I do not see one.

Alright, this is like my first freaken speeding ticket (or any other ticket) and their telephone line totally sucks dick cuz it's those automated machine crap that doesn't have the answer i needed.

I live at Southern California just in case your state laws does not comply with mine.

Law Enforcement Agency Code(LEA): 7206
Violation Date: 02/18/2004
Initial Due Date: 04/21/2004
Case Status: Open
Total Amount Due: $111.00
(The Total Amount Due may not reflect recent partial
payment or additional fines if you have already appeared in court.)
Traffic School Eligible?: Yes
Traffic School Bail: $150.00

Alright. If I request Traffic School, does it includes the Amount Due of the Fine or is it a seperate payment?

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

it is separate DJ.....who fast were u speeding man?

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ-of-E

Le

i was going 33mph on a 20mph zone ;_;

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

wow...that is pretty harsh for such a small speed violation.....u should get one of those ticket fighters to fight ur ticket off.... are they taking off any demerit points?

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

33 in a 20? Some cop was having a bad day.
If you look around there are some good web-sites on how to fight speeding tickets.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

my mom has a fist full of them LOL

Signature Image

my friend went 200 km/h without getting fined, but he got fined doing 120km/h in a 110km/h zone. so i guess it just depends on luck. btw, we use the metric system

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote by GundamZZwow...that is pretty harsh for such a small speed violation.....u
should get one of those ticket fighters to fight ur ticket off.... are
they taking off any demerit points?

Umm, so you know, you shouldn't go more than 24 mph in a 20 mph zone. The lower speed limits get, the lower you break the limit should be. Makes logical sense. Why should you go 15 mph in a 5 mph zone? I'd take 7 mph, most likely.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Once you paid $150 and attend traffic school that is it. I would advise strongly that you do attend traffic school. If you just pay fine the violation will show up on your driver's license which will result in higher insurance down the road.

As for ticket fighter, I've never tried it and there is no gurantee that they can overturn your violation.

The main advantage of attending and completing traffic school is that your violation will not show up in your DMV record.

Also, if you just pay the fine and get ticketed for the second time (it can happen) you won't be allow to attend traffic school so think about it.

it think your payin' for the ticket and the class, out here in florida you pay the ticket, take class to remove points, then take certificate they give you to where you paid the ticket and finally in the mail you receive 10% of what you paid for the ticket. I got 2 tickets in one trip. first I was going 54 in a 30mph zone (186.00ticket) and second I didn't have my lap belt on(55.00 ticket damn automatic seatbelts!!!)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.