Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Busou Renkin - Minitokyo

Tagged under Busou Renkin

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Quote by CGYWell, my sources are all Chinese, since they release faster than
English, so I doubt if anyone can use them, unless, you read Chinese...

lol ... that wouldn't do me much good then. :D Oh well, thank you anyway!

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

Well, I finished reading the last chapter. Aww... that's a sweet ending. Even though I hardly understood what most of 'em are talking about. At least it ended with a kiss.

Thanks again.

"Heaven above, Hell below."

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Who is kissing who?

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

CGY

Immortal Samurai

That's why I'm translating them myself!

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

do u guys know where to read busou renkin online, i only can find chapters 1 - 16. but i want chapter 17 or more can please tell me.

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

I haven't found much except for that translated, and there's also a rumor floating around that the manga has been licensed by Viz; so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see any more available online. It's only... ten? Volumes long. (Might be eleven, I'm not sure and my Japanese, frankly, sucks.)

If it has been licensed, I believe the first volume is due out in May.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

but i only need volume 2 and up..... and was licensed?

merged: 01-12-2006 ~ 07:38am
but do u guys know where to read busou renkin online and can u tell me please

merged: 01-12-2006 ~ 08:46am
can someone reply to my comment plz!

merged: 01-12-2006 ~ 09:00am
hey do u know where to find busou renkin manga online? i cant and its bothering me. i like br so much! :D but the problem is that i cant find the manga online and i cant read chinese or japanese

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

The manga has indeed been licensed going by Amazon.com (Reference link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1421506157/qid=1137092619/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-4734858-4943120?s=books&v=glance&n=283155). It lists the release date as August 1st, 2006. I know you're anxious for more (as am I), but it is coming, albeit slowly.

If you're really that anxious, you can always order the Japanese tankobons ... just because you can't read Japanese doesn't mean you can't at least look at them. My Japanese is spotty at best, and I really enjoy having the tankobons on hand to "read," even if I don't comprehend what's going on.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

BR is a nice twist to alchemy - lots of manga out there now revolves around this. I read it coz it's the same mangaka behind Kenshin, which has always been one of my all time favourites. The plot so far has been kewl - the butterfly-mask guy is a bit weird and scary though. LOL

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

but i wanna read the manga too.... but ok thanx anyways.. what part r u on though?

merged: 01-15-2006 ~ 03:19pm
huh?

merged: 01-22-2006 ~ 03:35pm
is anyone there who knows how to read busou renkin online?

merged: 01-24-2006 ~ 01:47pm
hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I thought there should be 9 volumes of it instead? Well, I read the chinese version of it, those published in Singapore by Chuang Yi, but the ending isn't quite what I like

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Quote by spiritswordI thought there should be 9 volumes of it instead? Well, I read the chinese version of it, those published in Singapore by Chuang Yi, but the ending isn't quite what I like

That's probably true. To be honest it's really easy to lose track of it, especially since I'm waiting for the licensed version now instead of searching up tankobons. I only have up to tank #5, I don't know why eleven got stuck in my head.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

---I started liking this manga :D ...

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

I had read up to book #8 (chinese version) and my guess is tat the story SHLD end at book 9... otherwise, abit strange...

Anyway, the story is reasonably good and enjoyable, with likeable characters with enough balance of the different elements (comedy, action, drama, romance, etc).

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

u guys all read chinese? thats cool, but i could only read to ch. 17 in english, i couldnt read 18 and up..... and i dont know why?..... but overall i love this manga!

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Quote by kainaruu guys all read chinese? thats cool, but i could only read to ch. 17 in english, i couldnt read 18 and up..... and i dont know why?..... but overall i love this manga!

I can't read Chinese, but I can read Japanese.

Comprehension, thou', is a whole different ballgame.

I want to add on something, i dun think it ends in vol. 9 I think it may be 10, the last chapter is called Busou Renkin Final.. I tot it was the last, it may very well be.. but it seems that there may at least be one more, since Chuangyi would usually let u know if it is the last book. Btw, I read chinese 'cos i'm one

lucky.... i only can read english and vietnamese...... man....... and do u guys know when the actual english manga is gonna come out in the u.s?

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Quote by kainarulucky.... i only can read english and vietnamese...... man....... and do u guys know when the actual english manga is gonna come out in the u.s?

May, if what Amazon.com said was correct.

dude thats the same month as my birthday! YES!1

merged: 03-16-2006 ~ 12:35pm
anyways....................

merged: 03-25-2006 ~ 09:30am
is anyone here even truly likes busou renking

I heard they're going to make an anime.

cloudp23

cloudp23

i am an exorcist who serves god

i love this anime, ^_^ i read about 3 chapters, and i like it

Yep, the Anime will be out in this Autumn and there are 10 vol.s

super-anime-fan

super-anime-fan

Archangel of Might

Awsome, I'm a fan. To bad I only have vol. 1 it's really good and I can't find any other volumes. :(

Vivaldi

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.