Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite mech anime/manga ? - Minitokyo

What's your favorite mech anime/manga ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

What's your favorite mech anime/manga ?
evangelion , gundam, full metal panic, rahxephon.. other.. ?
discuss about here

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

I'm prefer my first hehe: Macross. I love Macross, and the history is fantastic :nya:

Signature

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Full Metal Panic is a great anime. As is Evangelion. However, my personal favorite mech anime is Vandread. Just a great show with a very interesting premise.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Eva of course. I hate how popularized it's become, even if it is a great anime, simply because most of the people who keep going on about it don't even understand half of what's going on. I also love Neo Ranga, though I've only managed to get the first DVD so far.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Evangelion. Good concept for the mechs, plus, Evangelion Unit 01 is in my mind the coolest mech ever. I agree with Makhan about the popularised issue, as I used to be one of those people who didn't understand.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

My favorite would have to be Gundam, and to be specific, 08th MS Sqaud. Even though it was short they did a very good job with it, especially since there were only mobile suits really.

Those Who Take Life Never Had Live ~Self~

gundam

gundam

King of Gundams

gundam is the best in mech anime/manga.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

arbegas is the best soooo good i really love this series secon macross and third evangelion

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

im really not much into mecha at all, and yet one of my favourite animes will priobably always be the evangelion series.

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Macross of course, especially the one from macross plus. I like a more realistic mech.

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

I think my fav would be Full Metal Panic mecha wise, but...(now I gonna make a lot of enemies XD) I think the best mechas r the ones from BattleTech, I just love em, no anime mech is a match for em, but this is just my opinion (ok, now rip me apart ^^; )

Signature

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

My fav. mech's would have to be Evanglion, Full Metal Panic, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, and Gundam Wing

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

My Favourite... Hum Macross Plus and then Escaflowne

runic

meep

at the moment mine is argent soma ^_^ and magic knight rayearth

Signature

Hmm...must be Gundam...Wing and then Seed.

On the other hand, Kannaduki no Miko was cool too.. :D

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

My favorite is Gundam Wing 'cause it's all great! Love it wholeheartedly, deepheartedly!
But I'm crazy about Patlabor! Wow, Alphonse rocks!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

da gundam series of course (wing, seed, 08th ms team), as well as vandread. tee hee =^^= go mecha gooo XP

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Gundam wing Enless Waltz and Seed is my favorite

Well.. hmm.... I like .. uhmmm....of all ....
all are worked and colored... but I must be a Gundam definitively....

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

I really love Megami Kohousei.... all the Megami was really cool... And of course Gundam SEED too..... my deepest obsessions.... :nya:

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

I own Gundam Wing and Gundam 08th MS team on DVD, but I never really thought about my favorite mecha, Evangelion was really good till around episode 20. I'd say those are my favorites, subject to change without notice of course.

Signature Image

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

robotech

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

animeallen

animeallen

Riyoku-kun

Gundam Seed I'm sure of it!

Signature
[ Gundam Seed-Angels | Tamaki Nami FC | Asian-Pride | Love Hina FC | Ecchi Club ]
[ Otaku GFX - Graphic site for otakus! | Shiro's Animax Musix - Download anime music here! ]

paladin3056

paladin3056

::Warrior of Dark Chaos::

My favorite would be Gundam Wing, it is one of my best and most favorite anime, although I have not read the manga of Gundam Wing yet.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.