Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best GUNDAM PILOT? - Minitokyo

Best GUNDAM PILOT?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Quote by stradiwackius
I think many people consider Kira and Athrun the best because they
haven't seen other Gundam Series, they are just new fans of the Gundam
Franchise, so they lack the knowledge to make a clear judgement on the
best pilots or mobile suits.....

i've seen Zeta,ZZ, 0083,CCA,V,Wing,SEED, n Destiny but i didn't like amuro,kamiyu,kou,haman, n Shani
i like kira n asuran, heero n duo, char, judou, n uso

Maybe Heero too.

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: Heero its very serius , its this reason for i prefer.

XP

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

I say Heero and Zechs would be the best

Many people think Amuro Ray is the best pilot but For me, kira is the best pilot

Hey guys! Thanks for the replies! I think Kira and Athrun are popular because Gundam SEED and GS:Destiny are the latest of Gundam Saga. And true, many others like me, haven't seen other gundam series. I'd like to point out (in my opinion), G Seed and GS:Destiny has the best character and mechs design aside from Gundam Wing. Coz all the others are old ^_^' . Sorry for those who are "true Gundam Fans."

But I'm watching MS Gundam Z right now, and I think it's good. :)

Athrun should be sucking ass in destiny because the story isn't focused on him nor Kira and the others anymore... Still, Athrun is cute specially in MS Gundam Seed. :nya:

I also like to add Trowa Barton and Duo Maxwell!

Kamyu Bidan's the best. Whom could possibly resist his Waverider Psychic Ball Attack ;D

This is a toughie, but I heard much about Gundam, so I kinda have an idea of the pilots' abilities. I think Trowa Barton and Zechs are the best in this position. Trowa may not be a newtype, but knows what he's doing, even in other MS and he always seems calm, even in the heat of battle.

Zechs really kicks ass and I like him better in the manga, even though it was quite short. (Only three volumes) Has anyone read it?

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Trowa wasn't THAT good. 90% of the time he stayed in the same spot and fired at his enemies with the Heavyarm's gatling arm and he fired some missiles from time to time.

And yes, I read the Gundam Wing mangas and didn't really like them.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

For me I'd say either Heero, Zechs, Kira or Athrun.

But then again, I've only seen Wing and SEED/Destiny so...

Itchy

Sharingan Master

We Fei. Heero and Treize are the best

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Heero, of course!

--Scarlet

I would say from the UC timeline for a non-newtype, Shiro Amada would be my vote. He took on a MA suit with just a regular mass produced ground gundam. While for Newtype, my vote would go to Amuro Ray, he was just awesome in the First Gundam, Zeta and Char's Counterattack.

In an AC timeline, I would vote either Trowa Barton or Heero Yuy for best pilots, those two not only piloted Gundams, they could infiltrate any facilities and are both proficient in fighting hand to hand combat, unlike some pilots....

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

char aznable of course!!!

Signature

Hm.. the best pilot in Gundam, I would say Kira and Amuro. They are kids, who have learned quickly to pilot a Gundam. They are normal kids, before that, not soldiers and they are really good. Kira is the better than Athrun, I Think, espeacially in the seed-mode, because without his trick to destory the aegis, he wasn't able to win against Kira and the Strike.

Signature Image
Neo Lornoke aka Mwu La Flaga

hmmm either Kira or Heero--they kinda look the same, too--hmm

Duo, just because his cool is always kept. Heero is too hot headed to win my vote. I can't really comment on any pilots form the other Gundam series than the one's from Gundam Wing because in UK we only have one channel really that shows good anime...and they've stopped now, replaced by crappy American cartoons such as "Teen Titans - Superhero sidekick rejects unite!" and some show about kids that wear spandex s4/7 are brought up in a martial law society of wrestling.

My type is Duo Maxwell :3 He's best of all for me ^^ Oh, and Kira is cool too >3

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Best Gundam Pilot = Amuro Rei , Legend of U.C
or Kira ,Legend of C.E

heero

heero

turn it into a poll?

please delete ^^ i can't seem to do it,

wonder how that happened

Quote by AirMasterTrowa wasn't THAT good. 90% of the time he stayed in the same spot and fired at his enemies with the Heavyarm's gatling arm and he fired some
missiles from time to time.

And yes, I read the Gundam Wing mangas and didn't really like them.

Well, Trowa was going all over the place when he piloted the white Taurus. Very impressive.

I'd agree that the Gundam mangas tend to not be so great, from what I've seen. The gundams don't convey any sense of size/awe, compared to the animes or even the Evangelion manga.

As for best Gundam pilot, I'm gonna say Norris Packard, the pilot of the custom Gouf from the last couple eps of 08th MS Team. Easily the most impressive showing I've seen (the series I've seen being most of Wing, most of Seed, and parts of 08th MS and 0080).

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.