Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Beautiful colour of Eyes? - Minitokyo

Most Beautiful colour of Eyes?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 186 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Yes meaby for many peaople it's a weird or stupid question . . . But i want to know your opinion ! Wich colour is the most beautiful for ya ? Green?Brown?Black?Meaby other?

4 me the most beautiful colour of eyes is BLUE . . . i just love blue eyes . . Specially my boyfriend's eyes . . He's got so deep blue eyes . . Like ocean . . Yes . . Perfect !

And what about You ??

Signature

I'm a big fan of blue eyes also. My girlfriend has greyish eyes, and they're extremely pretty too. Eyes are just cool looking though, if you really look at them. So I guess I like them all, but blue/grey is my favorite.

amy

amy

StudioDink

I agree with you Sandra...
I would have to say "BLUE"...My eyes are blue...My eyes tend to turn different shades of blue too...I think my favorite is when they turn a piercing shade of sapphire blue.

My will turn from normal to sky to sea to sapphire to just about any other blue...Depends on my mood, what I am wearing and my hair color....

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

It depend the face of the person... skin, hair, shape, ethnic group, etc...
But, i think that my favorites are the black and the blue very light, nearly gray or white...

Signature

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

A grey blue colour like mine, I just find it a very peaceful and calming colour to look at

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

youli-chan

youli-chan

- Hunted -

The most beautiful eye I ever saw was blue.... if u want to see it, here's the page:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/14879040/

Signature

I think I should change my signature image... Hmm... sugestions?

Fear me, I'm a Dragon of the Earth !

youli-chan

youli-chan

- Hunted -

The most beautiful eye I ever saw was blue.... if u want to see it, here's the page:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/14879040/

Signature

I think I should change my signature image... Hmm... sugestions?

Fear me, I'm a Dragon of the Earth !

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Personally, I like blue.
Although, my girlfriend's are brown, so don't tell her ;)

Fisiu

Love, Hate, Love...

Yeees!! I agree with Sandra, her Boyfriend have very beautiful eyes... joke :) my eyes are similar to Godzila eyes. Big and scarry... another joke...

i love Sandra eyes, sweet Brown Manga eyes ;)

Gues what?? ;)

Vergilius

Vergilius

Aberrant Philosopher

Emarald Green. Living in Norway gives me the luxury of being more or less able to ONLY see blue eyes. And it's not always as beautiful as I'd hope for :3

Signature

Summoner

Lotosypherine

It depends on the person and the overall total is you ask me..

n>1

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Quote by VergiliusEmarald Green. Living in Norway gives me the luxury of being more or less able to ONLY see blue eyes. And it's not always as beautiful as I'd hope for :3

Agree... emerald green is beautiful... and then dark blue... like navy blue~! or black...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Maglaucher615

~The wandering forumer~

Deep brown, the best color, all around :)

~The wandering forumer~
I've gone too wayyyyy to many forums in my young life. Some i'll stay at longer then others, some i'll never return too....i just like to leave my mark in some way before i go ;)

Searching for friends!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Green! @__@;; So pretty. ;__; I want to get green contacts someday. xD;; Or maybe chestnut/honey brown. u.u;;

Signature

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I'd have to say emerald green or sapphire blue eyes are best, though I think purple eyes or red eyes would look really cool, too bad it only happens in anime :P

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

as long as the eyes looking at me are kind and warm i really don't care but yeah, i like blue eyes too. thats one of my physical features im actually proud of but really vivid green comes in a close second...eyes are just so cool looking any way you look at them

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I once went to an ice cream store while I was in the beach... the ice cream ladie (who was my age) had these beautiful big grey eyes. They held all the beauty of the skies in autumn. the coldness of her eyes and her pure white face made my heart rush and stop at the samne time... and I never got her name... :(
those where the most beautyful eyes I have ever seen...

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

hazel eyes are the most beautiful. the color can change depending on what the person is wearing or how the light is shining. ^_^

Signature Image

* : )

Lilith-Aensland

Lilith-Aensland

The Sinner

Like many people i like blue eyes the most but i find beautiful black eyes too...they seem endless **

Signature Image

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

I love eyes that are so dark you can't see where the pupil stops and the iris starts. It's like, those eyes can see right through you, past your body and into your soul. Ah, i just love it!

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Sapphire blue, Emerald green and Amethyst-coloured eyes are the prettiest! But of course... it just depends whether the combination with the rest of the individual's facial features is good or not.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Hm, red eyes are a bit interresting but I have no favored color. For those interested my eye color... it is a sort of deep blue, hard to describe exactly.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

grayish greenish eyes ..

my old ex had them .. ;________; saki misses them ... XD XD

i really like green eyes.. but eye colour is too hard for me to see in real life ^^;;; I'm blind haha

Signature Image

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 186 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.