Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are the three essential ingredients of love? - Minitokyo

What are the three essential ingredients of love?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

I was thinking about it and..... for me is: Friendship; Devotion and Confidence.

Well.. I think it's something like this:
Mutual attraction - physical (i very much believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and emotional.
Equality - respect from both to both. :) I can't understand relationships that are fawning/possessive...
Stability - I guess this is something like what you meant by 'confidence'? ^_^' That they'll be there. That there's no one else. That the relationship is a 'going concern'... (to badly bend an accounting term to the circumstance). XD

Btw, happy Valentine's. :nya:~<3

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

For me it goes like this
Mutual physical atracttion-(it has to do not only for the beauty but that emphaty that there can be)
Affection- This means the caring and any feelings you share with the other person, that go beyond the desire or liking.
Same project of life- The path you've chosen to walk in life should have a similar direction, I guess it's something like the stability bucket-shot is talking about.

wunjo!!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

In my opinion they are the confidence and fidelity (of both), the affection (for me, if there is no affection does not exist relation) and support
(knowledge that it or it will be there and will help you).
That is my opinion and although we say as they are the 3 more
important essences, the love appears immediately :)
Posdta: Happy valentine´s Day !!! :D

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

To me, there are three ingredients that make love very powerful:

1. Personality - If the person is flat out boring, and doesn't have a sense of humor that is both tasteful and pleasing from time to time, it's not going to be the best thing for the both of you then.

Beauty only goes so far, but without a wonderful personality to boot, all is lost, pretty much, and the love relationship will go bland.

2. Honesty - Someone who is mature, willing to take a stand and chooses his or her battles carefully - while at the same time, being modest and keeping a sense of honesty to themselves towards others in his or her mind. It's good to be honest once in a while when the occasion arises - honesty can be helpful, not hurtful, if used in a proper sense of manner.

3. Physical Attraction - Okay, you don't have to be the prettiest in the world, but there are a lot of pretty people out there, and looks does have a class of its own. Someone with stunning eyes, a gorgeous smile. Looks do count.

Then all these 3 combine, you are sure to find love at first sight. Someone who also has talents and hobbies is a big plus, and someone who is intellectual and intelligible also is a bonus to most peeps as well. But as long as you have these 3 key ingredient components, you are bound to find love in no time, granted that the person provides interest in you, of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ok... thats hard! love... i dont know, i guess comprension, magic, honesty, and a lot of things!!! it happens without know and i dont know why ( ^_^' )
XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP
sorry... i dont know!!!!!!!!!! :hmpf:

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

this is such a nice thread y arent ppl writing in it .....???lets see .....sugar spice and everything nice????ahaha nooo!!!!!!!!my ideas about it are exactly like celessa's though
Honesty-u must have trust to love rite?????
Personality-well every1 should haf their own personality thats what makes us....be yourself thats the key to it....dont try to be something u are not....its never gonna work out
Appearance-hehehe of course this is 1 of the factor!!do i need to explain well....but being beautiful without the 2 stated b4 is pointless as well...
anyways thats it i guess

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

for me its the honest exeptance of ones flaws-such as sheer dense minded people such as me-the ability to overcome any obstacle together and the endless chemistry of two people

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

ummm ... let seee. well for me i think the care is the most important thing's. of course when you love someone you care about him\her so much. tell them the right thing if you saw them doing mistakes, help her\him if they need help, be beside him if he sick or something. happy for their happieness, sad for their sadness.

that's all for me i guess.
cheer :)

Huummm.... That's a hard one...

I think that you just gotta love the person for who they are. Physicaly and personaly...

Huummm.... That's a hard one...

I think that you just gotta love the person for who they are. Physicaly and personaly...

I think that
-Deference for each other
-Enticement factors
-Genuineness
are all important in a warm, long-standing relationship. And a bit of luck.

- This Free Life Crisis -

gountessg

Dark Angel

Mistery----- because I could never like somebody that tells me everything about himself. Keeping secrets and reavealing them later makes they guy sexy

Acceptance---- once we staert to know each other we'll learn about each other's flaws, and we must find beauty in them

Independance and variety---- After a while, time apart, or with other friends and doing new adventurous things will just make the partners realize if they're ment for each other, and what they feel for one another is love, or if they should only continue to be friends.

what is your purpose in life?

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

hoe I don't know
just personality, just a little physics....

love.. is unlimited

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

1. Anime
2. Manga
3. PS2

Signature

Communication, compatibility and trust. Physical attraction does play a vital role in the beginning too.

Depends on the individual, right? For me its loyalty, understanding, and passion.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Honesty to your self, respect for both partners, and the ability to let things go. After four years with one person (never thought I'd do that :) ) I can't imagine making it through with out these.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

umm i think i would know...

1. it would have to be that you have to absolutely love each other no matter what.
2. you have to spend alot of your time to be with her and be caring.
3. you would have to be able to help each other at times of trouble and help each other to go past the difficult problems.

confidence... above all, at least thats what I belive, follow by devotion

Well of course mutual attraction (like common interests), sacrifice (money time), and maturity (not screaming let's see other ppl every time)

Quote by albionFor me it goes like this
Mutual physical atracttion-(it has to do not only for the beauty but
that emphaty that there can be)
Affection- This means the caring and any feelings you share with the
other person, that go beyond the desire or liking.
Same project of life- The path you've chosen to walk in life should
have a similar direction, I guess it's something like the stability
bucket-shot is talking about.
wunjo!!

id have to agree

honesty,compatibility,patients

ever notice how guys are more picky about their girls? "oh yeah i like my woman with big boobies! and and hoour glass shape" (coming from one of my highschool x-'s stupid dumbyhead)

women more naturally except a guy even if they're stupid, ugly and....stupid but we sure sometimes fancy a good hunk a man too!!! ^_^'

Quote by Zeliard1. Anime
2. Manga
3. PS2

Ha ha! thats very good! but my boyfriend and i have those things in comon too^^ i think honesty is very important, communication too, no lies and no secrets.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.