Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type of CRIMINAL are you? - Minitokyo

What type of CRIMINAL are you?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

weee~ im an well rounded criminal xd

56% murderer
53%serial killer
51% just a hobbit
50% grand theft auto
50% arsonist

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

cherri

Video Game Girl

You scored as serial killer.

you definately are ahead of the game. the police just can't figure out why all these annoying people keep turning up dead. way to go.

I'm a serial killer? O.o

Signature

"This is unbelievable. Perhaps the most famous sword in all of Sacae...In my hand." -Lyndis

Hehe... I'm a PYRO!

You scored as arsonist!!!! fire is fun.
can you say pyro? flames appeal to you, so u set the fires. what can i say, fire is great

narrator

narrator

AAAHH!!!!

I came out as murderer lol..............hmmm

Signature
"I want your soul, I will eat your soul!!!!!!!!" - Richard D. James

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Lovely... A serial killer and then a murderer - talking about new career opportunities! No wonder though I scored 0% as arsonist when I can't even light a match :).

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

can you say pyro? flames appeal to you, so u set the fires. what can i say, fire is great

100% arsonist!!!! fire is fun
75% serial killer
69% just like a hobbit
38% grand theft auto
38% murderer

^_^ yeay, anyone needs a light?

Captain-Harlock

Captain-Harlock

Demon Of Sorrow

you would so love to kill someone with your bare hands right? or maybe kill someone with a high heeled boot perhaps? go for it, throw them in the lake though, otherwise you might get caught

murderer

69%
arsonist!!!! fire is fun

56%
serial killer

50%
grand theft auto

38%
just like a hobbit

25%

murderer kewl lol

Larghaz

-~Broken Insanity~-

definately a burglar by nature. you just have the majic touch, meaning u got sticky fingers. but look at all the stuff you just got. hey put the computer back, that is not yours

just like a hobbit 88%
serial killer 75%
grand theft auto 63%
murderer 50%
arsonist!!!! fire is fun 38%

[The lack of confidence is the downfall of some. But overconfidence is the downfall of many.]

LOL, I also got murderer: you would so love to kill someone with your bare hands right? or maybe kill someone with a high heeled boot perhaps? go for it, throw them in the lake though, otherwise you might get caught

I never thought that I would get murderer because I never thought of killing anyone, haha but nice to know that if I want to go to jail I would go in for murder. Great test Dream! I also like your new avatar and banner!

Signature Image

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Whoa I'm a murderer... x_x

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

An arsonist??? well I never knew! But I do love staring at camp fires and burning logs in the fireplace, candles, the bbq grill?? But I love toasted marshmellows, and grilled chicken. So maybe I am a latent firebug :)

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

I'm a burglar by nature.

poogie67

poogie67

Totoro Dreamer

arsonist!!!! fire is fun 88%
serial killer 44%
just like a hobbit 25%
murderer 25%

This make me feel like Beavis....Fire. Fire....arrrrrrcchghghg! Hmmhhahhmm...Teepee for my bung h013! I'm Cornholio!

Signature

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I scored as...a serial killer.

"You definately are ahead of the game. The police just can't figure out why all these annoying people keep turning up dead; way to go."

What an odd quiz...

Haha,this quiz fun.

You scored as murderer.

you would so love to kill someone with your bare hands right? or maybe kill someone with a high heeled boot perhaps? go for it, throw them in the lake though, otherwise you might get caught

murderer
56%

just like a hobbit
31%

grand theft auto
25%

serial killer
25%

arsonist!!!! fire is fun
25%

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

You scored as arsonist!!!! fire is fun. can you say pyro? flames appeal to you, so u set the fires. what can i say, fire is great

arsonist!!!! fire is fun100%
serial killer63%
murderer 56%
just like a hobbit 31%
grand theft auto 19%

*Cracks up laughing* Now I am sure a lot of people would not find that at all surprising!!!

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

arsonist!!!! fire is fun 50%

serial killer 38%

grand theft auto 25%

just like a hobbit 19%

murderer 6%

You scored as murderer.

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

This quiz is wicked cool thanks dream hahha

serial killer

94%

murderer

94%

arsonist!!!! fire is fun

75%

grand theft auto

44%

just like a hobbit

31%

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Well well, another murderer...I've got nothing against it :) .

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

You scored as murderer.

arsonist!!!! fire is fun 50%
murderer 50%
just like a hobbit 44%
serial killer 38%
grand theft auto 6%

i have 2 abilities murderer and arsonist ^^

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

that's right your are a car theft. you love to race the stolen goods against the police. but hey, it's fun right?

grand theft auto

56%
arsonist!!!! fire is fun

44%
serial killer

44%
just like a hobbit

38%
murderer

25%

wow, and everyone else got like murderer and serial killer...i feel like such an odd ball!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Scored as an murderer.
It's always the quiet ones that the most dangerous.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

i got rated as a serial killer

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.