Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you bored? - Minitokyo

are you bored?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

are you bored in life? are you bored going to the online to find entertainment? then this might be a good website for you WWW.BOREME.COM ( IN english only sorry!) what do you think? post your views here. sorry spl mistake it suppose to be entertaining

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

no im not when i surf the net and whenever i open Minitokyo im okay the whole day! :)

lol omg what is the poll for ..

Sorry for my poor english...

I am bored of try up levels in minitokyo...

About the life??? The life is enough fun ... if you are bored then you must emigrate of the 1st world and come to visit the always fun third world...

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

i am trying to lighten everyone up and those people who have been bored though thier lifes. if you have any other webstie that help them to be happy then send your web address here.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Only create threads that have a purpose. Closing.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.