Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Juggling - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX i just got finish watching "That's so Raven". And yes i kno what u r wondering 'What a loser' LOL yes i just luv Disney but that's not the point. I was wondering who here on MT can Juggle, if so how long did it take u to master it? XD trying to master it in 1 week. XD

rofl we'll i kind of sort of thought yea you are a bit of a loser. XD no no i'm joking...I would say "i watch it too" but i don't x_x; lol But i know the show b/c i saw it one time. I don't really know how to jugle but my father knows how 2 do it really we'll. I mean you can throw other balls in and he'll keep going. XD we'll then c ya Lozer XD

Signature

I can sorta juggle. I bought one of the really old, "Juggling for Klutz" books. It was pretty handy and taught me to juggle in about... a week (also made sure to practice each day). Can't do anything fancy, but juggling 3 balls/hackey sacks is typically fun enough.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol narutofan - I just wake up and you are bad mouthing Keough? How dare you - tsk tsk.

Anyways - lol, I can't juggle one ball with one hand, let alone three, with two hands here. Out of all my talents, I can dance professionally, but I can't juggle? Well - shame indeed - but I don't consider doing it - that's um... a lot of time on your hands to be doing this sort of thing. Juggling is a useless hobby to me anyways - erm... no offense to the jugglers though. Fun? Yes indeed. **Hides in the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I can juggle a soccer ball pretty long... I'm not much of a technical soccer player, but i can juggle the ball like 60 times or more. I suck at juggling w/ my hands though

Be Free and Masturbate

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It's something I'd love to be able to do, but after trying a few times, I'm just not really made for that sort of thing >_> .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

To be able to juggle you need dexterity. ;)
Hey try this: try putting on some paint on your face, and wear a goofy wig, and baggy multi-colored pants. That'll turn ya into a clown, which might help out in the juggling. :nya:
XP

Juggling should be simple really, it's just like cycling! XD
Also, try juggling with something that oughta get ya excited, like grenades. lol
;)
One goes up, the other cycles to the empty hand, then that one goes up, and then the other empty receives. Simple, ne?

*Hm... what? You want me to juggle now?! Hey, I'm typing up this post! :D

devildevil

slogan

disney is a good ting but is created for kids

hic lime hic cerise hic citron

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by devildevildisney is a good ting but is created for kids

Hey, don't diss Disney like that. >.<
Disney is cool, although not as good as it was in the 90s. My all time fav: Beauty & The Beast... *shakes head* OX

Anyways, devildevil, stick to the thread subject. lol XP

Juggling is fun. I can do various three-ball cascades, though I have problems with two-ball and four-ball routines. Didn't take very long to learn, either. Great way to clear the mind of what bothers you!

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

i can, some 3 balls tricks, like under the leg, in the back, the 'sun figure' (don't know how to describe it), jungling reverse (that's with your palms toward the ground, you drop the balls and junggle !!)....
and yeah it's great, i can junggle (normal way) without even looking (but not with closed eyes ^_^' ).... but only 3 balls, and i don't practice often, even though it's so mind soothing somehow, and quick to learn (though my bro is having trouble.... been trying for a few years ahah)
well i try to junggle with almost everything (tennis balls, melons, paper balls, oranges etc.... as long as it's spheric !!) :)

well gambatte, hope you manage to get the junggling move XP

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

nope... can't juggle... i've got no coordination whatsoever naturally, so i don't see how i could handle keeping 3 balls in the air ^^... oh well, not everyone can be talented in everything, ne? but good luck with learning it anyways Keough ^^

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

i've tried so many many times and i've failed at it u.u
but i havent given up, one of these day's i'll be able to juggle more than 2 things at the same time ^_^
and disney isnt bad... the tv programs are good... it's their movies, when are they going to stop with the unwanted sequels >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I suck at juggling: I can juggle only one ping pong ball (but for quite a long time I guess).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.