Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Bleach Characters U like best?? - Minitokyo

Which Bleach Characters U like best??

Tagged under Bleach

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

i like sasaki (think thats his name) the guy wiv a powa arm. He is sooo cool ...id love to hav his power man seriously...

jorgeasakura

jorgeasakura

LOS MONOS CHINOS CAGAN LA MENTE

kurosaki ichigo rulz ..... (in the manga) ... and orihime.............uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu orihime hentai n_n ajjajajaja

hablo espaƱol

Urahara is my favorite Bleach character, but Ichigo, Rukia and Ishida are also very cool--especially Rukia. I love her unique character design & personality.

riceblade

shiawase no tame ganbarimasu!

i like ichigo for his moronic character, rukia for her stuborness, Ishida for acting pro but being so weak...chad for his weird imaginations and the girl with the five faeries cause they all ae so funny...i like the shop keeper too cause his funny...HELL I LIKE everyone!

Signature
kimi ga iru kara...asu ga aru kara....hitorikiri ja ikiteyukenai kara...konna ni chikaku ni kanjiru....sore ga ai deshou

kimifox

kimifox

dysfunctional idealist

I haven't read the manga - I'm watching the anime.
My favorites are Rukia, Uruhara, and Ishida.
Uruhara is such a nut, but he's also mysterious and seems to be pretty powerful.
Ishida kinda reminds me of Jin from Samurai Champloo. I think they look similar.
And Rukia ... I just like her. She seems really cool. She thinks outside the box and bravely faces the consequences
I'm also intrigued by Kuchiki Bya... crap. :sweat: Rukia's brother. The scary one. I think he's interesting.
All of the characters are interesting, really. I guess that's why I'm completely hooked now ...

Signature
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/forcefirefox/"]Force Firefox[/url] The Fox Loves You. Love the Fox.
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/order-of-reason/"]Order-of-Reason[/url]

anfrey

kuchiki rukia turns me on

i'm in love with rukia....

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/4360/rukia7jh.jpg

Holt

Holt

pffft

I like the guy who's Ichigo's school friend. Long brown hair, comic relief. I can't remember his name...

Signature Image

hrmm....id say it would be ichigo and the mod soul

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

The one I like the most is rukia's brother Byakuya he's very mysterious and very calm. there are other characters that I like, but for me he's the bes.

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

i prefer ichigo !^^

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Ichigo: my friend thinks he's a prick for being so one-minded, but I like that he can bite the bullet. Renji: because he's cool ;) Rukia: must say she needs to do something, & soon.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

I'm pretty much going with Rukia,so..........I'm half good and bad.plus, my drawing stiks.

Rukia! I don't know why, but I love her.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I like Rukia, she's serious and at times, very hilarious! Ichigo has attitude and comedy, he's probably my favorite character in Bleach.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Quote by Sigourney, re: Quincy ArcherHaha... well... you asked x3... but need to agree that he's adorable~!

Heheh~ I did indeed ask. XD And now I'm going to update my list. ^_^' I still love Ishida the best, but a very close second is Byakuya (just so elegant and amazingly cool).

And Ukitake Jyuushiro (13th Captain) makes me squee. XD I adore the fact that, even though he's kinda frail, he fights well and doesn't look like a girl at all~<3

Oh. :nya: And Ayasegawa Yumichika (11th Division, 5th Seat), of course. Because he's hilariously beautiful~<3 (not to mention his ban kai is amazing x_x)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... i've only read up through #5 of the manga so so far i'd have to say ichigo (of course!), but i also like ishida and rukia! :)

Signature Image

love them all!!! totally addicted to manga... ichigo...what can you say? he's the main chara... and renji...love his determination (+tattooed eyebrows)... byakuya is just too kakoi... and yachiru+kenpachi are so sweet together... i think that's too much.... ^___^;;

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

I love Urahara, he seems insignificant but he's so cool. Kon's so absolutely adorably funny... and I also like Hitsugaya.... *_*

Signature Image

i think i'm a mixture of differente characters : renji for his passionate side, chad for his talkative attitude, quincy because he is a weirdo ^^ oh! and orihime for his clumsyness!!!

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Ichimaru Gin! He totally rules! I mean who else can smile without showing any teeth!!

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

rukia @__@!!!! she's so cool ^-^ the show gets boring without her appearing at least once ><

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Quote by Fuji-SyusukeI'be never watch the anime of Bleach neither have i read the manga. But
i've seen the picture of these charcters u mention. I guess i like
Toushiro the best, from the way u describe it, he seems to be a really
nice guy...........

I haven't read or watched Bleach yet, but based on what I've seen, I also like Hitsugaya Toushirou. He looks cool.

i havent read the manga so i dont know almost anything about the shinigamis yet but as far as ive seen i like Ichigo, Kon, Renji and Rukia.. i also like Asano cuz hes so stupid XD but hes really cute eventhough he doesnt have any special powers ^^

i havent read the manga so i dont know almost anything about the shinigamis yet but as far as ive seen i like Ichigo, Kon, Renji and Rukia.. i also like Asano cuz hes so stupid XD but hes really cute eventhough he doesnt have any special powers ^^

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.