Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My HiME-any child stronger than Mai's Kagutsuchi? - Minitokyo

My HiME-any child stronger than Mai's Kagutsuchi?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

after watching episode 15, Mai's Kagutsuchi no doubt is the strongest child known. however, many children's abilities are still unknown, so anyone think there's an existing child that mihgt have a chance of beating Kagutsuchi?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Nah i dont think so. Mainly cuz the story revolves around her and everyone kno's the main char is always the strongest XD

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

in the manga, there are lots of more childs and their strengths are more evened out.... but in anime, mai's is most likely to be strongest, unless mikoto's sword can do amazing sword tricks.

^_^ probably not... it's a dragon for crying out loud... a simbol of imense power in japanese culture ( right? ) and also the fact that Mai is the main caracter...

I'm pretty sure the creators had to make it strong, or growing stronger in the story or the story wouldn't last really long.. xD

Periphery

The End

Yes. It's probably the only child that can be reborn after getting killed, and as a even more souped up version. It's also really powerful. I think the only other child that could really compare with it was Alyssa's Artemis, but that was killed by Kagutsuchi so... :D

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

to think that little girl can summon those huge sattelite, that kind of power can really useful y'know. Destroying school sound interesting

Signature

Quote by blackchiito think that little girl can summon those huge sattelite, that kind of power can really useful y'know. Destroying school sound interesting

This became true in episode 20 ^_^'

hmm.... the little girl is actually a fake hime so she was created i guess.. but the fatehr or creator died... not miyu... hmm.. interesting... anyway i think kagatsuchi is the best of em all.... and even mai's elements are the only one's not weapon like.... ^_^'

I doubt there is any stronger child than Kagutsuchi because for one thing it's a dragon and second it's the main character's child. Now how many shows make a secondary character stronger than the main character. Huh???

I doubt there is any stronger child than Kagutsuchi because for one thing it's a dragon and second it's the main character's child. Now how many shows make a secondary character stronger than the main character. Huh??? The only chid that I think would be a good match would be Kiyohime but Kagutsuchi would still win.

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

kiyohime gets easily blasted up by mega duran >.> so yea.. btw, mega duran looks awesome xd!!!!

Signature

i thought kagutsuchi the strongest, but kiyohime seems strong too..
and that mikoto child superb also..
havent watch the latest eps tho.. did duran evolve or sth?
since ayane-chan said kiyohime got blasted by mega duran.. *wondering*
does anyone know mikoto's child name? coz i dun think the name is miroku, since that the sword name..

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well since mai's the main character wouldn't she have to have the strongest child? well, i can't really say much else in discussion without giving away stuff from future episodes... but in the case of duran evolving... yah the main thing with that is the level of feelings the HiME has for the MIP and that makes the Child bigger... (ie: shizuru has really strong feelings for natsuki, thus why kiyohime is so big)

Signature Image

many children came out in last few episodes and all of them sure look strong, but Kagutsuchi without the seal sword can still rule...in a fashion way :D

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Duran didnt really evolve but apparently , as mentioned in the series, the strength of the child is influenced by the hime's affection for her MIP (most important person)natsuki probably felt a strong wave of affection for shizuru (friendship-wise and not lesbian-wise) so duran bcame hyper big

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.