Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 coolest commercial ever - Minitokyo

coolest commercial ever

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

Quote by CelessaOh my goodness
- poor kitty. Wow - that's so bad. lol - The cat got killed. *_* That's
sad, really. Animal lovers are gonna hate that commercial. Oh well.

oh you woudlnt believe the controversy over those ones...not so much the pidgeon cause well...its a stupid pidgeon...but the cat isnt real..so yea u can sleep better now.

Quote by smilebitnevermind. i just got zeromartin's links to load and found out that the
last one is the one i found and shared. sorry about that. opps.

ah is it...sorry bout that i was just recently able to see it so i thoght id share...i didnt now anyone else had it...

Nara!

.::Zero Martin::.

Soccer commercials can get pretty good, cept you prolly hafta like soccer to really enjoy thems. i recommends soccercommercials.com. They haves the good stuff.

I like the new Starfox commercial with the British hunters... funniest thing ever :D Kinda topical too, with that recent hunting bans news :)

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

Quote by BarocSoccer commercials can get pretty good, cept you prolly hafta like
soccer to really enjoy thems. i recommends soccercommercials.com. They
haves the good stuff.

well....u dont have to be, there is that one where the one game is being watched all over the world on different sets..and then the one guy gets sacked in the nuts...and they all go O.o !!!

i know for a fact u dont need to be a soccer fan to get a laugh outta that one..by the way i saw the techno car dancing in the rain commercial..hehe it was good *watches it again*

Ja Ne!

.::Zero Martin::.

I think it'd have to be the commercial for Toyota, where one rolling nut, or wheel or something sets off and entire chain reaction, which sets of others, all made up from parts of a car. No computer graphics and no stopcuts were used. Just good old fashoined one shot, action.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

the japanese commercial with Gackt when the Metal Solid 2 was going to be released ;P
omglolroflmao ;PppPp

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.