Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite episode of KOF? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite episode of KOF?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

my favorite episode of KOF is KOF 95, i am a little nostalgic, but it is the only episode where Eiji wes here, and i very love the guy, it is a little sad that he nevers came back

Signature

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

My favorite is 2000. I think 2000 sported the best presentation (the ingame art is gorgeous!), soundtrack and presented some of the coolest characters in the series (Vanessa, Seth, Lin, Kula, Foxy, Ron). It's also the only KoF where I can beat the boss without having to resort into donig the same move over and over again.
My other favorites are 99, which I like for the same reasons as 2000, only not as good as the sequel IMO, and 2001 (pretty much because of Foxy).

i don't really KOF but if i have a good memory, i think it is the 98 for me :D

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

King of Fighters 98 didn't have a story. It was for dream matches only hence the name "Dream Match Never Ends". Personally the most significant in the story is 95 "Rugal in Chaos".

Signature

The best?
its KOF 98 of course :nya:

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.