Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime mp3? help! - Minitokyo

anime mp3? help!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I'm trying to find an anime mp3 - or even just the name of a certain song played in Card Captor Sakura... in the English Dub I think it was called 'Misty' - the title of the episode was called "play Misty for Tori'. It was a song on the piano that Tori/Touya played that episode - does anyone know what the song is called in the Japanese versian, or where I can find an mp3 of it?

SakuraCorazonn

~Dreams are dreams~

Hi!!!!

Try with Kazza o Emule. here is were find my mpe music^^ or is you want a lyric go to Anime Lyric.com. is a excelent site for find anime, j-pop and other lyric in japanise with your traslation in english.

Good Look, Sak

is it sung?
or it's only instrumental...

search on overnet, or any P2P program, I think you can find both instrumental AND sung

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

search on overnet, or any P2P program, I think you can find both instrumental AND sung

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

nah the song is instumental so i cant search any lyrics sites.

I have all the CCS OSTs...PM me if you want them, it should be on one of them...

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.