Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Spam Thread & Levelling - Minitokyo

The Spam Thread & Levelling

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Okay, this was just a real crazy idea that I had about five minutes ago, and it was in relation to a topic I had read not so long ago.

What was happening and probably still happening is that levelling can be done within hours if people spend forever in the spam forum - and as I remember it, it was kinda a dodgy thing because it had kinda bypassed what it had meant to be a regulated and more communal way of levelling - the whole idea of levelling wasn't going to work if most people did it in the aforementioned manner.

Now, I know this might be a little, erm, hard because from what I've read on how people have created the site is that there isn't much room for change, but is it possible to exclude the spam forum from being counted into any persons particular 'activity' and 'levelling progress'?

I'm not very good with computers, and I've not got an eye for these things, but is this impossible or not?
If it is impossible then this thread is useless and you can then close it, but I had to ask because while I was thinking of it, it seemed to be a pretty good idea.

Anyway...my confusing rant/suggestion over :)
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

That has been done Stolen. The mods put it into effect when the game threads on the Spam forum went ballistic. :) It was an excellent solution that kept the game threads open for players without meaning they'd level up like crazy. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Quote by thelunarmageThat has been done Stolen. The mods put it into effect when the game
threads on the Spam forum went ballistic. :) It was an excellent
solution that kept the game threads open for players without meaning
they'd level up like crazy. :)

Aww okay - heh. At least someone had an answer to it!
Cheers thelunarmage :D that makes sense, if its already in place, thats great! :D I thought it would not be possible at all for it to be done...you know with the code and that!

[ps, this thread can get deleted now I am completely fulfilled and happy :D]

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.