Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats your favorite flower? - Minitokyo

whats your favorite flower?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

for me in special i'm like the iris versicolor... his deep blue-violet or white with yellow and his short life is amazing!

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

My favorite flower is pansy.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Iris

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

Abadonna

Abadonna

The Flower of Carnage of Meiko Kaji - it's so lovely XD

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

evol_kimchi

evol_kimchi

bastard

Orchid

this hex was delivered spent

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I dislike all "mainstream" flowers (ie roses, snap dragons, alstormarias, gardinias, and more). i worked in a green house that grows MASSIVE amounts of flowers. NO MORE! their all gonna take over eventually..!

*runs and hides from the flowers*

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

ShadowMoses

ShadowMoses

Pocky~

Rose =)

SAKURA

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

kiku ‹e, bara ƒoƒ‰, sakura ‚³‚­‚ç?B

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

_anghel_

jibeth

hhmm....my favorite flowers would be: WHITE roses, iris, hyacinth, sakura and lilies.

Sakura

Laitainae

Laitainae

Nebby

=3 Hyacinth and Foxgloves

;_; my RPG was canceled due to lack of interest and participation. It lives on in story form, though! You can read chapters 1 &2 at http://johnnyistdeyummy.deviantart.com

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

i like roses.. coz.. my boyfriend gave me a whole bunch last month and i didn't know what to do with it to avoid my mom seeing it X_x aww i'm still keeping em.. well.. dried and dead already XD still i love roses ^_^ maybe sakuras too.. really sweet colours =D

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I would have to say the tulip or baby blue rose.... whichever. Both of them are so beautiful!

Signature

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

roses are nice... ^^;

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

sakura

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

^^ I've always liked white roses...very pretty

Baby's Breath...I think it's called. o_o Anyways, cute little droopy blue things. :P

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i like too many flowers i can't name em all. neither i know most of their names. i just like pretty flowers...end of the story!! haha

The Iris.. Just because it holds so much meaning to me now. Sakura are pretty anyone ever walk under them while the petals are falling? Makes you feel like your in an anime the first few times XD

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.