Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Macross Zero - Minitokyo

Tagged under Macross

page 1 of 1 9 total items

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

Yepp it was so cool!!
Have seen all the Macross Before and i can easily say that this one Is the best one of em.
it goes well with the serie in general! the same kinds of robots as in all the other macross.
The effects and all the backgrounds were soo cool my eyes almost fell out.. XD

Id deeply recommend it!!

anyway what did you think of it?

Signature

ZyreX

ZyreX

PixelWiz

Damn how do you delete a first post on a thread :(
there isn't a [delete] button in the corner...
----
there already exists a Macross thread

http://www.minitokyo.net/?loc=showthread&id=1527

Signature

Well what can i say, one of the most baeutiful anime i have ever seen. I have seen the original macross and it was a nice come back of the folker. I liked that it sticked with the classic Valkyries and not something new like macross plus. Very nice anime, must see for the macross maniacs.

meh, it was very pretty and all, but I couldn't get into the story, nor many of the characters. I guess I'm jaded though, I prefer Robotech to Macross. Much better story wise. There is supposed to be a new full length Robotech movie coming out this december to DVD. Robotech the Shadow Chronicals. see the teaser here.

harph

A laugh behind the crowd

I liked this OVA so much i made my first AMV from it ^^ It was very nice, the story was pure and simple, exactly fitted my tastes.

Oh and the amv is here: http://fiitkar.sk/~harph/amv/%5Bharph%5DMacross_zero.avi

zomg

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by ZyreXYepp it was so cool!!
Have seen all the Macross Before and i can easily say that this one Is the best one of em.
it goes well with the serie in general! the same kinds of robots as in all the other macross.
The effects and all the backgrounds were soo cool my eyes almost fell out.. XD

Id deeply recommend it!!

anyway what did you think of it?

I thought it was the best animated of the series, however I'm kinda tired of all the spirtualism of the series (since M7). I prefer Macross Plus's formula (Mecha, Romance, Music). Very simply.

I like this OAV

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I think this is the best Macross I've seen, but on Vol. 4 it left me with tons of questions. And I really hope that they restore the original series (Super Dimentional Fortress: Macross) with the same quality as Macross Zero. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by TheVanishingBoy-> I think this is the best Macross I've seen, but on Vol. 4 it left
me with tons of questions. And I really hope that they restore the
original series (Super Dimentional Fortress: Macross) with the same
quality as Macross Zero. (:

There is no way to make SDF Macross look like Zero without redoing all the animation. No point in that. Better to just move forward (and away from the "spritua").

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.