Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you spend your money on? - Minitokyo

What do you spend your money on?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

haha... manga, anime, and clothes of course! oh! food too... XP

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by HoltWhat do you spend money on?
I save up loads and then end up blowing it all on some new item of
technology like an mp3 player. Sometimes I spend a little going out.
Wish I had a gf to spend on :P

lol - no, girls can be evil at times. Haha - you just spend it on some cool system of yours.

Anyways, I waste pretty much around a grand a year on Music Albums, all purchased and packed from Japan. J-Pop fan I am indeed. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Other then the basic necessities; house, food, and bills; I used to spend my money on books. I have recently realized how many books I have, so I am now spending money on manga, anime, and games.

Mostly Anime and video games.

Quote by Maglaucher615Lesse.....Computer/Gaming related stuff....and Mange and Animes...yes......

Same as above. Computer and anime/manga take a big bite out of my discretionary spending.

I spend most of my money on food and clothes. I also by a lot of beer and other alcohol then it's time for party every weekend=)

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

All my money is for anime ang manga stuff only. Well sometimes I have to use my money for school supplies.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

gountessg

Dark Angel

right now, manga and more manga, and anime too. Angel Sanctuary is worth anything.
I also like chocolate
Ice cream
Vogue magasines
clothes
cameras
my art

what is your purpose in life?

I like to shop for books and anime.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

do you really need to ask? a large bulk of it goes towards anime/manga... but since i'm a girl another large portion of it goes towards clothes or other random things i don't need... ok, well another chunk goes in my savings account, but that's not really spending is it... XP

Signature Image

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I spend my money of food, anime, and video games. That's really about it =)

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

University fees........now i'm broke.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I don't spend my money on anything at the moment as I'm saving for going to Tokyo in June ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

KENSHlN

hitoriki

i would pick up some beautiful, smart and charming girl in portugal ^^ and take her to japan to live with me, with the rest i'd give it all to my family and friends

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I spend all mine on band tshirts, CDs, movies, books, manga and anime. sometimes I blow it all at the art supply store ^^;

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I like to save until I have A LOT of money. Then when I get enough money I spend it on games, CDs, or some good books. ^_^

i spend my moment on anime dvds.
on gundam seed really...
lol my sisters give me money to buy my clothes so i dont have to worry about that. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

food, computer, anime/manga, skateboard stuff and music or movies.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

food, computer, anime/manga, skateboard stuff and music or movies.

Anime, manga, computer, console game and much more.....

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Text books, tuition, anime DVD and things for my pets and garden :)

Mostly on sum anime stuff, food, movies, school, u know da usual stuff

yonge

Yonge

Yeah food takes up so much for me...but honestly i definitely don't regret it *yonge pats his big tummy*

~Shinpiteki Da Ne~

hmm.. i mostly spend my money on food for me and my gf :D and if i have some extra.. i always save it for a rainy day.. or for a brand new pc part! or a new tech thingy :D

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.