Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you eat your vegetables? - Minitokyo

do you eat your vegetables?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

ok, stupid question ^^, but i'm curious and i didn't see anything about it anywhere, so i hope it's not a duped...

ok, i'm asking if you eat your veggies and if you like it... and if you do, give me your fave and most hated ones... ^^

reason why i'm asking, i want to know if i'm the only person in the world who hates veggies... the only ones i can actually eat are potatoes, carrots and salad... so many people tried to make me eat them, aunts, baby-sitters, mother-in-law (my mom gave up coz' i was always spitting them in her face XD) oh, before anyone worries, i eat fruits instead, to get the vitamins i don't get from the veggies i should eat ^^

well, waiting for your answers

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i loff them! well cept for beets. i've recently become a fan of brussel sprouts...but i loff my fruits AND veggies! :D and if u like salad my aunt made this really yummy one with spinach leaves, mandarin oranges, red grapes, and strawberries... mmmm, with italian dressing!

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

lol very interesting question Ayamael, well I use to hate veggies when I was a kid, couldn't stand them at all. My all time hated veggie would have to be carrots, I know rabbits likes them, but I am no bunny. :D Ever since my grandpa got hosptialize for high cholesterol, I began to learn the need for a more balance diet in my meals. It isn't fun or tastful to cut back on my consummation of meat, but it benefits my health a great deal. It shows on my body weight and sugar count. I eat all kind of veggie now, my favorite has to be peas and bell peppers. I still a bit shy about eating carrots, but I am learning to like it more. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Used to eat a minimal amount as a child, but I eat more now as an adult ( I basically clean off my entire bowl/plate). I still admit sometimes I do avoid them. :)

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - my parents tell me I have to eat them and I despise them sometimes, but it depends on what they serve, pretty much. I'd rather eat stir-fry rather than plain salad. That's just me.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

It food i love food so I like every type of viggie :)
I don't eat them much I do like eating them but I'm just werid that way I guess :)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Yummy! I love veges and fruits!!
My parents aren't really the healthy type but we must have a least one dish of veges for dinner per night. I dunno why some people hate vegetables .... cause when cooked in the right way, they taste really good! ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i just wont eat certain veggies...like cauliflower...eww..and brusselsprouts...yuck...everything else i can stomach

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

I eat a minimal amount......

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

not reallie that stupid
i would eat sum but sumtimes,.... it's juz getting a lil' 2 far
when it gets 2 the yuck part that is :D ^^
interesting question tho :D ^^

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

of course i eat vegetables.
They're not the best thing in the world to eat but its one of those thing that you have to even if you dont want to.
i like all sort of vegetable except the one that smell funny or look funny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

Ok mostly, I eat most kind of vegetables. My favorites would be cauliflower (healthy) and carrots.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'm not really a fan of vegetables, although I will eat them. I just don't enjoy them and thus, keep away from them if I can ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Vegetables taste great most of the time, especially with gravy and pork. They're god for you also, so eating them makes sense.

I prefer vegetables over most fruits and meats.
No seeds, no bones, and no peeling (well, most of the time) makes it pretty convenient.

i like vegetables! ^^ good for health!

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

never!!!!!!!!!
i hate greens. Not all of them, but most. I eat them with pizza's and that sort of accasions ^_^' .

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Holt

Holt

pffft

I don't mind vegetables when they're part of a tasty dish or in a salad but I really hate them just boiled on their own. uuurrrgh

Signature Image

kimifox

kimifox

dysfunctional idealist

My parents have always had a garden, and they tried t o stuff me full of veggies when I was little, which I did not appreciate at all. I thought they were all yucky.
Now I love certain veggies - mostly dark green ones like broccoli, spinach, green beans, and zucchini. If I can, I eat a salad with every meal. Especially salads made of spinach leaves instead of lettuce. Yum!
There are still some that I dislike - beets, rutabagas, bell peppers.
And I really despise celery. My dad's allergic to it. I'm not, but I really,really dislike it. Eeew.

Signature
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/forcefirefox/"]Force Firefox[/url] The Fox Loves You. Love the Fox.
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/order-of-reason/"]Order-of-Reason[/url]

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

(going to talk about vegetables & fruits)

I love fruits & vegetables! ^^

I have them for every single meal, snack, and sometimes even dessert. Well, everyday I have cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, celery, grapes, oranges, apples and whatever cooked vegetables we have for dinner (yes, I actually do eat all those daily). My favourite veggies include cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, yam, lettuce, green peppers, zucchini, wintermelon, and cilantro. My most hated include beets, turnips, cabbage, and asparagus. Strange thing, when I was little, I loved broccoli, but now I despise it.

Not worrying Ayamael, as long as you get vitamins, minerals, and nutrients from somewhere that's good ^^ *gives gignatic fruit basket*

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsYummy! I love veges and fruits!!
My parents aren't really the healthy type but we must have a least one
dish of veges for dinner per night. I dunno why some people hate
vegetables .... cause when cooked in the right way, they taste really
good! ^_^

i guess the reason why i don't eat them is psychologica... but i just don't feel like doing a therepy just for that...

Quote by Iyasis(going to talk about vegetables & fruits)
I love fruits & vegetables! ^^
i have them for every single meal, snack, and sometimes even dessert.
Well, everyday I have cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, celery, grapes,
oranges, apples and whatever cooked vegetables we have for dinner (yes,
I actually do eat all those daily). My favourite veggies include
cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, yam, lettuce, green peppers, zucchini,
wintermelon, and cilantro. My most hated include beets, turnips,
cabbage, and asparagus. Strange thing, when I was little, I loved
broccoli, but now I despise it.
Not worrying Ayamael, as long as you get vitamins, minerals, and
nutrients from somewhere that's good ^^ *gives gignatic fruit basket*

oh a fruit basket, thank you so much (crunch crunch... ) you're lucky to love veggies, i just can't stomach most of them no matter in what they're served... :sweat: my mom doesn't understand why i can eat sushi (well only nigiri and sashimi) and not be able to eat veggies ^^, i guess it is a little weird lolll
but not being able to eat them is really bad, especially when you're invited somewhere... . well, at least, i'm not the only one in that situation it seems...

Quote by Draknever!!!!!!!!!
i hate greens. Not all of them, but most. I eat them with pizza's and that sort of accasions ^_^' .

loll, i can't even eat them on a pizza :(

I hate vesgetable........

I always eat the vegetables....

Only the children does not eat them....

(but, I hate the cucumbers)

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i luv veggies! imy family is so picky! especially my cuzins. anyways i eat alot of veggies.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.