Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Physically vs Emotionally - Minitokyo

Physically vs Emotionally

page 1 of 1 16 total items

well this thread is about the 2 ways in which you can be tired and drained of energy

Physically Drained - happens when your out of energy from doing vigorious activity such as playing sports or doing manual labor to the point where you run out of energy and you entire body aches thus your drained of power to do work

Emotionally Drained- happens when your emotions are constantly changing or strong emotions have come over you but not very good emotions...like depression from heart ache or heart break where you mind is stressed and you don't feel like doing anything although your body isn't tired your mind is thus your drained of will power

for me thats the only 2 ways you can be drained of energy and tired so that you dont work...so i ask:
Which happens to you more often and why?and
Which do you feel is worse?

for me im a lil bit of both each day...traveling around the school with a 30lb backpack takes away my energy pretty quickly....(my book bag weighs 30lbs because for my first 5 periods of class...4 of those 5 classes requires me to bring my textbook everyday...which is quite heavy and then at 6th period and can put away my books for the rest of the day) and the pressure of school and pleasing soo many ppl drains me emotionially...

i feel that being emotionally drained is worse because theres an acutal cure for physically drainage...rest...but for emotionaly drainage...that might not go away for a while...also..i usually feel depressed when im emotionally drain while when being physically drained i just have a few aches but thats more bearable....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Hmm... for emotionally drained, do you mean stressed? :\

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well
for me is both
i think when ur emotion is drained
it will affect the physic indirectly :\
for knowing more of this kinda problem, u should ask someone that knows more is psychology
i think so coz it is affect my life lately
for example :
after tired off uni and work , i cant even move a finger and died at bed >__<
but
suddenly i win a car as door prize of coupon
[just for example ^^ ;;;; ]

and all of sudden i will extremely happy and like forgot all of my physic exhaust ^^

the main idea, i wanna say is
that ur emotional is almost control all of ur activity
try to relaxing ur mind and try yoga or meditation
it help me :D

and yeah
the emotional drained is worse imho <_< >_< >_>

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by ProtonianZeroHmm... for emotionally drained, do you mean stressed? :\

being overly-stressed can count as emotional drainage but not all the time

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

I'm usually physically drained... as sometimes I need to stay in school for 9 hours... with not so light bag... attend pe... and then go to next 2 hours tutor sesion... as for being emotionally drained... it happens like... every 2 months... when I run out of patience for all this sh**... become bit***... and want only to kill everyone around me... but... a week of solitude can solve this... which is worse? the second... because then I tend to do/say things I regret later... ehhh...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Physically .. no comment..

For me. emotionally drained happens more often and takes longer to recover from.

oh yea mike...i wanted to ask you if marriage drains you emotionally
it seems to do that too lots of ppl i've seen

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

There's three types of drianed for me, since I'm a table-top RPG nerd...you left out ability drained ;)

I'm never really emotionally drained, since I don't normally get emotional. Physically though, I get drained pretty quick. The upshot is, my energy comes abck mysteriously quickly too.

There's three types of drianed for me, since I'm a table-top RPG nerd...you left out ability drained ;)

I'm never really emotionally drained, since I don't normally get emotional. Physically though, I get drained pretty quick. The upshot is, my energy comes abck mysteriously quickly too.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Both physical and emotional have been at a strong point over the years. Though I may not be that old to truly say that I suffer from these, I still have been though enough to say that I know what both of them feel like quite well and can say that overall, emotional hits me the hardest.

Emotionally I'm not a very strong person, though I try to be. It is just something that took its toll over the years with depression and teen angst combined with public school immature kids and low self-esteem. Though physically can be just as bad for some people, emotional is what always hits me the hardest and seems to last much longer.

Physically only came from work, school and sports. Though life in itself can both physically and emotionally drain someone after awhile. Its always nice to have friends there willing to cheer you up, or a special someone there with open arms, but some of us have neither and that truly makes things even worse..

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Emotional drained happen to me more often. Because everything in my life right now has to deal with mental pressure, and that is a lot bear over a period of time. I tried to do daily execrise and health diet to combat it, but sometimes it is just too much for me to handle. MT really safe me, because I can unload a lot of pressure just simply enjoying this community. :)

Quote by CyEmotionally I'm not a very strong person, though I try to be. It is just something that took its toll over the years with depression and teen angst combined with public school immature kids and low self-esteem. Though physically can be just as bad for some people, emotional is what always hits me the hardest and seems to last much longer.

hey Cy, you will found out as you grow older, your ability to handle stress and depression will get stronger with the fact that you are surrounded by a good environment. I think you have found some good friends here that will help you and support you, so we are here for you man. If you need someone to talk to you know who your friends are. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

sword

sword

wuzzahh

physically drained could be amended by a good night's sleep. being mentally drained slowly kills ur heart out. guess which one is worse?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Being emotionally drained can also come to a sense that when you are really bored, your brain tends to slow the rate of stimulating cells and cause sleep-inducing effects within you that makes you feel more clumsy and tired than before - and it feels like your energy is flowing away from your body, tending you to sleep more often when you shouldn't be.

I've never been physically drained before. That's cuz we are young - lol - but emotionally wise - yeah, definitely - I know what you mean. However, as long as you keep a happy smile and enjoy life as it comes by, expressing your freedom and having fun when fun does count, you'll never get tired emotionally, or hardly ever, that is.

Heck, I can stay awake for days straight - considering if I have a wonderful chat with somebody, or play really amazing video games at home, while hanging out with my friends in the arcade. That's why I always do something - really. And why I procrastinate because studying can be such a bore sometimes. - lol - Oh well, c'est la vie.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I'm too lazy to do anything like that :)
So i never get tire and Emotionally Drained ????
~_~ I don't about that because i could fake my emotion ^_^'
Really don't know about this but I guess when I get mad about something it drain a little energy :) that about all I think ?? :\

Quote by jackalx66the main idea, i wanna say is
that ur emotional is almost control all of ur activity
try to relaxing ur mind and try yoga or meditation
it help me :D

yea thats pretty much it...like a mood control on your body...haha jack knows yoga XD

Quote by CyanideBlizzard Emotionally I'm not a very strong person, though I try to be.
It is just something that took its toll over the years with depression
and teen angst combined with public school immature kids and low
self-esteem.

yea teens seem to go through the most emotional drainage from the pressures of society....*sigh* our society sucks..

Quote by CelessaBeing emotionally drained can also come to a sense that when you are
really bored, your brain tends to slow the rate of stimulating cells
and cause sleep-inducing effects within you that makes you feel more
clumsy and tired than before - and it feels like your energy is flowing
away from your body, tending you to sleep more often when you shouldn't
be.

yea boredom makes me tired sometimes too...guess it gets me thinking about all the fun things i could be doing and that gets me depressed sometimes

Quote by CelessaI've never been physically drained before. That's cuz we are young -
lol - but emotionally wise - yeah, definitely - I know what you mean.
However, as long as you keep a happy smile and enjoy life as it comes
by, expressing your freedom and having fun when fun does count, you'll
never get tired emotionally, or hardly ever, that is.

yeah i always try to keep a smile on my face when im physically drain...at least that way im still emotionally stable for the most part...as long as im happy i cant run out of energy

Quote by CelessaHeck, I can stay awake for days straight - considering if I have a
wonderful chat with somebody, or play really amazing video games at
home, while hanging out with my friends in the arcade. That's why I
always do something - really. And why I procrastinate because studying
can be such a bore sometimes. - lol - Oh well, c'est la vie.

yea same works for me as well...i'd stay up everyday if i didnt have restrictions and stuff forcing me off...a great conversation well wake me up even if im dead tired to keep me up much later than normal...hehe it alrdy has b4 ^_~

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.