Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A different kind of userpage problem - Minitokyo

A different kind of userpage problem

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Okay, for me at least, on my userpage under "Last Visited", it is listed as "Earlier this week". This is wrong, since I'm posting this now. Other people's userpages seem to have the same problem; someone who left me a guestbook comment less than 12 hours ago apparently last visited "Earlier this month".

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, any idea what's causing it?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

There has been maintenance recently on Minitokyo. It is possible that the work in maintenance affected the updating process. The mods will have to go through the CSS coding to fix any errors they can come across.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, every userpage i've been to since yesterday had that mistake... including mine, so don't sweat about it... at least, it's not affecting levels, submissions and so on ^^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - was going to say LordStyphon - I've had difficulty keeping tabs of who's really online and who isn't online just by visiting their userpage. I could check at the bottom of the page everytime... hmm. But I prefer checking the userpage here when finding my friends, apparently. Hehe - You are not alone.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.