Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coolest Anime Sound Track - Minitokyo

Coolest Anime Sound Track

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

Share around some of your favourite anime sound track ever so that everybody can have a listen to it. My Favourite sound track is from Full Metal Panic (intro) = by
Mikuni Shimokawa : Tomorrow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I liked the Ninja Scroll and Vandread OSTs. But the best of all time is the .hack OST. It has the best music.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Initial D hands down for me. Its just a matter of which album.....

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Cowboy Bebop.
Given that it is essentially a Japanese take on American Jazz and Ska, its quite listenable.

i really like Clamp X ost... i like all the songs on there and it is really pretty... i listen to it while i fall asleep...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

the rurouni kenshin soundtrack is very relaxing... i like japanimation.com's premium collection (oh wow, free advertising for them!) cuz the first cd is all the opening and ending themes, the 2nd cd is all the intrumentals, and the 3rd cd is music scores from the OVA (samurai x)

Signature Image

my favourite Soundtrack is from Bubblegum Crisis !!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Some of the Initial D ones rock, but I'm a big fan of the Naruto ones too ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

ForbiddenGoddess

ForbiddenGoddess

Banished from Heaven

hm....gundam seed is a pretty awsome soundtrack.....and inuyasha......yu yu hakusho .......those are pretty good songs......and i do have them cause they rock **

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

hmm i'm watching My HiME right now so Shining Days should be my fav, and Just A Fairy Tale. Also the theme that played during the battle scene, very Noir like. don't know the title >_<

Signature

Black Heaven
Evangelion
Beck
Rahxephon
Naruto (yes, I like the naruto soundtrack!)

Signature Image

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

easy!! Noir wins hands down excellent very psychological(hate that word I hardly ever spell it right) soundtrack

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

well i like various songs from them...but theres only a few OST's that i could put into my cd player and not have to be forced into hitting the button to change songs...those are the Naruto Soundtracks...and my favourite..the Hellsing OST's

Ja Ne!

.::Zero Martin::.

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

another good soundtack that i recon is NARUTO.
Asiankungfu generation is so cool.^^

::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

How the heck am i spoz 2 know ?????
sorry bout that,..... i've listened 2 hundreds and forgotten hundreds
well,... i'll B back 2tell u if i get sumfinn :D ^^

Magic Knight Rayearth is coolest Sound track I have ever hear.

Gankutsuou has a very cool soundtrack. I just listened to it tonight ^^

Cowboy Bebop, flcl, Shoujo Kakumei Utena, Tennis no Oujisama, and Naruto all have cool sountracks too ^^

hmm, I think I have to go for Ghost in the shell..
very nice.. but also quite different from all the other soundtracks

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

Yoko Kanno's work (Cowboy Bebop, gits, Wolf's Rain...), Last Exile, Hellsing, Fullmetal Alchemist, flcl, Gungrave, Trigun, Samurai Champloo...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

My lesser favs are anything from Yuki Kajiura (.Hack & Noir) or the InitialD set of music, but my very favs have to be I've/Kotoko soundtracks like Onegai Teacher and the various games that Kotoko has done music for.

Kotoko = <3

some of the slayers soundtracks are quite good, too, for example the opening songs from slayers and slayers try
I also like thte Naruto and the Kenshin OST

minyu

minyu

I Catch a Fish For You

Inuyasha for me, Always Listening to it~

Signature

My #1 favorites are the .hack//SIGN and Ghost in the Shell/GitS: Innocence OSTs. ^_^ I also really like the songs from the *original* Bubblegum Crisis OVA, particularly "Mad Machine".

my favourite soundtrack is from naruto.. so amazing *-*
sadness&sorrow is so sad ;-; but so wondeful

Is this an ever lasting treasure,or just a moments pleasure?
there's so much I wanna say, but the right words, just don't come my way.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.