Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Avatar-The Last AirBender - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey, Rein here, bringing news about Nick's new show that is airing as i type, called Avatar the Last AirBender. From what i have seened so far, this series can be totally awesome if taken in the right direction. The elemental moves of the characters (especially in the beginning) look wicked awesome. I dont know what its all about yet, but its definatley worth watching, so if you miss it, im sure Nick will air it again sometime. :3 Post what you feel about this cartoon...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Never heard about it before. And I was laughing when I looked at the title - thought you discovered some funny weird-out avatar you wanted to show to us in public. Hehe - hm... **Checks out the pages** I don't know. The summary makes it sound okay, but I'll just pass by my poll opinion and say "Undeclared" - that's just me.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

bakayumeneko

bakayumeneko

baka yume neko

same here Celessa
neva herd of it
i 2 thought you found some graet new funni avatars or sumthing you wanted to show us

Signature Image

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Currently, as i am still watching the show, ive found out that the last airbender is destined to be the avatar, which is the master of all four elements. This dude from the fire tribe has come all the way to the south pole to find the avatar, and after Koutaro's (spelling) fury from her brothers sexist joke unlocks the airbender from his icey bed, she and him, along with her brother, go back to their tribe to rest. It seems that the fire tribe killed all the airbenders and all but one of the southern waterbenders 100 years ago. It also seems that the airbender, Ang, is really 112 years old, but since he was frozen in the glacier he only looks 12. The fire tribe is also looking for this avatar, and after Ang falls into a trap, they finally locate them. When they return to the town, Ang is banished. Koutaro becomes pissed again because that was her only chance to be taught and become a full fleged waterbender. Thats it for now...ill post more info when its done.

Just think FMA meets Nickolodeon, although not as childish.

Also, if it was an avatar, why would i post it in this section? XD

Signature

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I have heard of it, but I thought they were talking about a weird avatar too. 0_o You make it sound really good. I'll check into it.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Also, the series is split up into books, based on their elemental powers. The series started off with Book 1:Water Chapter1: The boy in the ice. So, im geussing that Each book is the story of Ang and his friends learning new bending techniques. (althouh Kotaro and her brother are only becoming water benders) Perhaps each book is a season, which would make sense. I really do hope that this series goes on for a long time, until it gets a proper ending unlike other nick shows like Hey Arnold, which was going to be given a proper ending (the truth about his parents,
his relationship with helga blossoms, and the revelation of Arnolds last name) but difficulties rose and they canceled.

Over all, this is an awesome series, that no one should pass up. Also, its use of anime esque animation is actuall put to good instead of evil, unlike shows like Totally Spies which use it to make weird expressions. While being serious, this series can be very funny, especially since the avatar should be an old man, and yet he is only a twelve year old. This is the best series on Nick at this time. :3

Signature

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

I like it it is someting new it was also very funny and there was some martial arts move which incerased its coolness

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Hey, I've seen it! I think Avatar's pretty cool, but that just me... ^_^'
I wish they had new episodes more often than just once a week, though...

I saw the pilot when Nick came to my school. I found it to be interesting and hope it well.

I just found this show by accident and I loved it. I wish they would put it out on DVD so I can catch up. Definitely worth watching.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol okay okay...hmmmm It's pretty good for american stryle anime...lol I think it's interesting and I watch it because I think it funnie in ways lol but the main reason I watch it is because of how smooth the grapgics just go...I lvoe the fighting scenes lol it's not rough it's gentle...and so...SAMMIE gives IT A thumbs UP! heh he ^^-

Magically Delicious, yo.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

hey I've seen it and I really like it. It is a good show :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.