Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 try this! ^_^ - Minitokyo

try this! ^_^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

everyone can try this when they're bored or something .. haha

1. Take the year you were born
2. Multiply by 5
3. Add 25
4. Multiply by 20
5. Add your age
6. Add the number of days in a year (365)
7. Subtract 865
8. Cross out the first 4 digits

-tada! end up with your age-

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

lol, gotta love little things like that. Thanks for sharing this rather unique, yet fun mathmatics trick with us Mezzed. I remember something similar to this only it was starting with your age and ten steps or so later you ended up with one.....or were suppose to. Something along those lines... Anyways thank you very much, this'll keep me occupied when I get bored during a test =P.

Signature Image

haha or the do the easy thing and if your birthday has already come this year take 2005 and subtract the year you were born in or if you b-day hasn't come yet...take 2004 and subtract the year you were born XD haha its like magic XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

Quote by Chopstickzhaha or the do the easy thing and if your birthday has already come this year take 2005 and subtract the year you were born in or if you b-day hasn't come yet...take 2004 and subtract the year you were born XD haha its like magic XP

haha...thats funny XD

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

whoaaa.... that was fun mezzed. at first i was gonna do it in mai head but im not DAT bored. tee hee. thanks for sharing XD

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Hey, that's cool. Got my age right. Thanks for sharing with us. :D

Movin'...

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Damn... I really didn't think I'd end up with my age. Pretty neat. < <;;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

hehe I've seen that before. That's cool! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

this is a good one
i going yo do to my freinds...jejeje
chaositoooo!!!

Signature Image

fieldy

blind

wow thats neat now im confused i think...wai never mind im not confused

Pounding, it starts again Hurting, oh where do I begin? Screaming, they dance around my head Hoping, they'll maybe end up dead.
Feeling it grab hold, what can I say? Really f^*@ed up again (I gotta do this right) I can't f^*@ing given in (I feel that I can fight) Can't I ever win (I'll keep it on my mind) Here it comes again!
Silent it goes away Patient, oh really should I stay? Trying so hard to get ahead Failure, is often where I'm lead
Feeling it grab hold, what can I say? Really f^*@ed up again (I gotta do this right) I can't f^*@ing given in (I feel that I can fight) Can't I ever win (I'll keep it on my mind) Here it comes again!

I got my birthyear and my age.

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

haha i dont even know how it works XD

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Heh..I used to think this was neat, but I don't really anymore. This will not work if you are over 99 years old. Why? I'll explain.

First, take the year you were born, which is four digits - XXXX. You multiply by 5, add 25, multiply by 20 and add 500 (500 is the difference from 865 and 365) Tahdah! You now have XXXX00. Add your age. And the 00 is filled in with your age. Since the last two digits will always be 00, it doesn't matter. That's how it works. XD

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

damn! O_O

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

lol really interesting...
a good way to pass the time! :)
thanks for the interesting time burning trick mezzed!

Quote by mezzed1. Take the year you were born
2. Multiply by 5
3. Add 25
4. Multiply by 20
5. Add your age
6. Add the number of days in a year (365)
7. Subtract 865
8. Cross out the first 4 digits

-tada! end up with your age-

i'll simplify it for you guys.

1. pick any whole number
2. multiply by 100
3. add your age
4. cross out all but the last 2 digits

tada! you're left with your age!

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

Oh, there's two ways? I only knew one before ^-^
i love these tricks too; they're great for amusing yourself.

- This Free Life Crisis -

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.