Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anybody Else Getting Annoyed With Reality TV? - Minitokyo

Anybody Else Getting Annoyed With Reality TV?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I don't know about you guys, but reality TV is starting to bother the heck outta me. I don't know why, but it just does. Maybe it's the fact that when I turn on the TV, it's to get away from reality, take my mind off of everything, rather than have it shoved in my face. Not to mention the fact that they're now making FAKE reality TV shows...

What 'bout you guys? Want it to go?

HTML Coding Hates Me...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Yeah. Reality TV has turned to crap, and now there's the problem that it floods the stations with , well...crap. Reality TV needs to die. XD

I always has me. But I supose I would be even more so if I ever watched it. I can honestly say that the only reality tv show I ever seen was the real world. That was only a couple of episodes I watched and that several years ago. I have never watched any other reality shows.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

reality tv is really annoying >___< gonna kill them all - reality~monsters! but there is one reality serie i really love..drawn together! rality tv as comic serie *lol* it's soo funny XD i think..funnier then south park *omg* >_<
btw sorry for my bad english.. ._.

Signature

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Quote by Felesyareality tv is really annoying &gt;___&lt; gonna kill them all - reality~monsters! but there is one reality serie i really love..drawn together! rality tv as comic serie *lol* it's soo funny XD i think..funnier then south park *omg* &gt;_&lt;
btw sorry for my bad english.. ._.

Hey, don't worry bout the english. I say as long as you get the point accross, it doesn't matter what you use or how you use it! As for me, I'm the opposite on the Drawn Together show! I just can't bring myself to watch it.

HTML Coding Hates Me...

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I just can't stand it.
There is really no point to most of it if you really think about it. When I turn on the tv I would like to find some stuff worth watching.

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Yes, sir. I am.
Reality TV is only so popular with the networks because it has virtually no production costs. Given the amount of people that inevitably watch it, its basically pure profit.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Getting annoying?! I've never ever liked reality TV in the first place! ^^ And the reason being is the same as yours, the entertainment aspect of television is to take your mind off of reality or at least put a spin on it, not to 'shove' more reality in your face. If you want real reality on TV (sorry for the pun), watch the news ~ at least is meaningful and informative. I'm proud to say I've almost never watched a reality show. Actually, I havn't ever seen an epsiode of Survivor ^^ To be quite honest, I actually feel sorry for those who participate in reality TV shows. Those dating shows? Must be embarrasing (-_-);;

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

Reality Shows are SHIT!!!

but the worst part is that everyone see and comment it :S

it's annoying

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by ultimashowerI don't know about you guys, but reality TV is starting to bother the
heck outta me. I don't know why, but it just does. Maybe it's the fact
that when I turn on the TV, it's to get away from reality, take my mind
off of everything, rather than have it shoved in my face. Not to
mention the fact that they're now making FAKE reality TV shows...
What 'bout you guys? Want it to go?

It's happening all the time. I first felt that way since I watched shows like Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?

**Pulls out her big inflatable plastic hammer and slams on the TV** This will take a while. Better vent out my frustration on reality television.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Heck yeah!! Get rid of that crap!

Quote by IyasisGetting annoying?! I've never ever liked reality TV in the first place!

I agree with Iyasis...I never showed any interest in it from the start...it's a waste of our time and money! People wonder were the tax money goes...there's your answer...kinda...lol I don't like it in the least.

Yeah reality tv is very annoying indeed. I do have anime to watch so I dont mind cuz i am not missing much on tv that way. Only shows that I watch on tv currently is simpsons and lost.

Reality TV doesn't interest me. Though, you might say I'm annoyed with it since it's using up resources that could've gone to higher-quality shows.

Yeah, I despise "reality TV" and am thankful that it's on the decline.

Tengu

Tengu

Fine... I'll do it...

I think reality TV is for those who have no life. That's why these people are so interested about the lives of other people.

Day by day life goes by and before you know it you have grown old...

Quote by TenguI think reality TV is for those who have no life. That's why these people are so interested about the lives of other people.

I think entertainment in general caters to the dissatisfaction many people have with their own lives, in varying degrees :) Escapism and all, y'know?

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

I thought that the world concluded that reality tv was a bad idea when they made Big Brother 3 ...
i mean i know that we got it from Norway but man, we won't stop, england won't stop... i'm sure the rest of the world would wish it would stop, but they oviously put something in the water.

So yes reality tv was a bad idea in the beginning but it finds ways to appear intresting when it's not, unless they want to make things happen...like in The Real World...which is fake enough with the people they put on there and the situations they sometimes are in...especially the really nice appartment part.(and high supply of alcohol)

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

Holt

Holt

pffft

Reality TV pisses me off no end.
How is it anything like reality? Are all people really selfish back stabbing idiots? I sure hope not.
If reality TV is anything like reality, we're all doomed.

Signature Image

So of the reality tv shows arn't to bad, there just good enough to watch when your really bored. Im getting sick of all the Survivor shows, give me 'Survivor, Cannible Island' and i,ll change my mind :D .

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

XD sounds like we should all combine and start a anti-reality faction. In Australia 2/3 commercial channels have reality tv pouring all over it :( when that isnt on it is cops and robbers :p I dont mind cops and robbers but meh they all try and be better than each other... CSI, cold case and the likes are all try hards... anyway back to reality :d...
i saw an advert for survivor 10!? when will it stop... it is the same basic story... I have tollerance (I dont break my TV) for brand new reality TV shows... it is getting like pokemon, soon we will see survivor gold and silver :(
*goes and hits TV*

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Reality games s-u-c-k ! ! ! Not only for the usual reasons (e.x. not interested about the lives of other people) but also because the TV channels pay a great attention on the reality games and ignore any other types of TV programmes (like anime ). Man, don't they know these people of the channels that a lot of people doesn't give a s*** for these rubbish? "Fame Story" or "Friends"? The second one, of course!!!

Survivor 10, you said? OMG! The ultimate nightmare after the revisions of oldest reality games they show on summer here (it's true!).

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

i been annoyed with reality TV since the very beginning. its not even actually reality. how many times have you been stranded on an island with cameras watching your every move?

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Lilith-Aensland

Lilith-Aensland

The Sinner

I never liked them from the beginning and i haven't changed my mind XD

Signature Image

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

i myself have never liked reality tv...for gawd sakes people in some cases of reality tv, you are sitting on yyour couch watchin people sitting on a couch, u make no sense...and how many survs\ivors do we have now?...who cares! not i!...it actually makes me physically sick to hear about this crap now...bleck

Ja Nara!

.::Zero Martin::.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.