Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What should I do? I really have no clue.. - Minitokyo

What should I do? I really have no clue..

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Em.... Julie! No wait, that's stupid... XP I'm gonna stop digressing now, I don't want to make light of the situation. -_-

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

Quote by tareren"gosh man, why didn't u ask her out before?" quote from hahajung
Erm, hahajung..its not that I LOVE my best fren tt way.. yup.. i care about her as a friend ^^
dutchforce is right.. and btw dutchforce, am a gal ^^
and as i have mentioned, i cannot bear to see her being so sad either, and i know she count in my opinion as well when she made her decision, and that was what made me restrain meself from actually trying really really hard to stop her...i think i will try to persuade her once again since there is still little hope that she will go back to UK to study now, before that little hope is lost .... >.< sighhhhhh...
Thanks everybody ^^

Sorry, I didn't know that. I didn't bother to check your profile, cuz this website is horribly slow. Well, don't feel bad if you can't persuade ur friend. You've been a good friend all along and did whatever you could, so that's all that matters.

Be Free and Masturbate

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Yup, I talked to her just yesterday but I dare not bringing up the subject.. (talk on the phone) maybe I wait til it is a good time and talked to her again.. Yup dutchforce it is okay, that kind of mistake can happen to everyone ^^

Signature

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Lol, that mistake DID happen to everyone! XP Hmm... couldn't bring yourself to say the words... I guess you were just glad to talk to her again...? I'm being presumptuous, maybe you were hating every minute of it. ^_^'

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

i cannot deny that I kinda hate her bf... It is because of him that she threw everything away.. XO but then... :sweat: i just cannot force her to go back UK also right ?

Signature

i think the is you said how you fiell to here and what you think about this situation and you must respect her decision (sory for my english i am not very good)

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*Chuckles* People make the same mistake with me. Thinking I'm a guy, but I digress. I was in something a kin to her situation. Not as extreme but something like it. My bf at the time was one year a head of me in school and went to college. Well, he only ended up leaving for a week and then he drove the four and a half hours back to town. Nothing anyone said was able to make him go back. Even I tried my best to make him try it again. His thought was 'If I leave what am I going to be missing out on?' I saw his point even if I didn't agree with it. An everyone thought that we were just wasting time on each other. Well, four years later we are married with two kids. So, just keep in mind that it is her decision and even though you know she is making a mistake to her it just might be the only course of action. Otherwise she herself may not be too comfortable with her conscience. Just food for thought.

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Hmm... I was just thinking about what you said about 'waiting for the right time to bring it up'... I know how you feel... you're thinking about this all the time and you want to talk to her about it, but you know it might make things worse. In times like these, you've got so many decisions to make and each has it's consequences. If there's anything I've learnt in my time with girls is that many of them, when in love, are extremely deep in that love and nothing else matters. I know 'cause I'm the same! XP The problem is, that afterwards, if things do go wrong, then she may not come to you for consoling. She won't like the fact that you were right all along and it'll only make her uncomfortable around you... every moment will be like you're saying "I told you so!". So, my suggestion is this... stay in contact with her as much as possible and try to forget about the boyfriend and studies. It's painful to do and seems like such a waste, but it's not your fault. You're going through enough and you should give yourself a break. You don't want to lose her as a friend over this guy, so believe in your friendship with her... love hurts... and she'll probably rediscover that soon enough. -_-

- Myself

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

I absolutly agree with XavierCrow. Giving her your support as a friend - no matter what she decides will hopefully garuntee your continued friendship. Above all I think that that is the most important factor for you personally. oh, and btw he is currently back in school :)

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Oh,... hm, her bf already finished his school/studies.. that is why i did not see a reason why he cannot come with her to UK to pursue graduate studies.. (he completed undergrad)

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.