Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi to all of you out there - Minitokyo

Hi to all of you out there

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hello, I'm RequiemX and I would like to tell you that your site is incredible and I hope it keeps up like that for a long time from now. I have already posted a couple of scans which I think are really good, and I hope you like them too. I'm a huge anime fan just like all of you, which means I will try to get into any good anime discussion you may have here to give my comments on the issue. If you wanna know something else about me (likes and dislkes, favorite anime, etc), just ask.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol Anime Discussion? I know nothing about anime, honestly. Just real life stuff - ROFL. C'est la vie.

Anyways, welcome to MT. Name's Celessa **Bows** and I do hope you enjoy your stay. Take care, and farewell.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hello there, welcome to MT and have a great time here. Have fun!!!
See ya later ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome to MT! have fun leveling up! i hope that you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Signature Image

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

hi wellcome to minitokyo. have a nice time here and enjoy your staying.
cya

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, requiemX, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. Watch the gallery items, okay? :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Chani

Dune Master

Welcome on MT, I hope you enjoy to surf on this site as i do.

++

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! ^^

hi~ Welcome to MT! Here you can have lots of fun. Maybe you canr leave after you access to this site. lol. Enjoy your stay~

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.