Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 worst and funniest - Minitokyo

worst and funniest

page 1 of 1 14 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

what was the dummest thing u have ever done??
(or mayB sumfinn dumb that u need to admit and laugh along)
(no need to B embarresed to share anything)

do u laugh 2 juz about anything?? or does it take more than a lame joke??
please do tell and share around :D ^^ thanx :D ^^

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I do stupid stuff all the time haha. I'm such a dork. And I laugh really easy. I have a pretty good sense of humor and I laugh at practically everything. XD

Hehe I'm silly!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Yeah I do a lot of stupid stuff. This one time I was walking briskly through my high school wood shop and there was a sheet of luan (wood like balsa) on the floor. I proceeded to step on this sheet of luan and have it slide right out from under me. I fell flat on my ass and couldn't stop laughing. Ah, high school, I miss it.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Simply put, stupidity makes me laugh. I laugh at the stupidest comments and actions made.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

hehe....I'm a real klutz! I always do and say dumb things at school...haha ^_^'
I love to laugh and joke (although I have a very flat sense of humor >_< )
did you know that laughing has been scientifically proven to strengthen your immune system? XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

Stupid is my second name, but It's ok, fortunately all my friends and I share a great sense of humor.
wunjo!!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

the dumbest thing I have done is probably.. I was running to the stairs to get back to my class.. then I just tripped on the kerb and rolled 1 round literally and I slept on the floor with my legs at the stairs and just about then.. some people came down the stairs!!! and its really embarrassing.. I don't know if its funny though =p but I got injured and bleed~ took a month to totally recover from the injury!! still a bit of visible scar even now.. 3 years after =p
another time I tripped too.. on a small hole in a plank and I fell onto the plank flat and bleed a lot at the kneecap.. then when I went to the bus stop.. a member of the SJAB from my school treated to my wounds with cold water~~ I am just really clumsy when walking though I don't trip on air.. I lose balance while walking

but ok I don't really laugh much.. I am quite the slowpoke~ take time to laugh that I find it stupid when I suddenly laugh when others stop~
usually I laugh when something really funny happens but also jokes could make me laugh.. but its more than that I guess ^^

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

stupidest thing i've ever done... can't recall any at the moment... must include something about falling down, but i'm always so lucky i never actually injure myself, just hope my luck won't change ^^ and i laugh to pretty much anything... it's really not hard to make me laugh... at least, i don't think do ^^

I laugh at almost everything it can be the lamest joke ever and I'll laugh... I get giggle attacks too! ><... I'm not alone though with the giggle attacks my friend gets them too and we both end up giving each other attacks... v.v' and then people start looking at us funny because we can't stop laughing at nothing....

coralstone

coralstone

Sanbonzakura.Rei

most likely just because those funny part in the mangas..||
They always make me laugh and I can't stop after that..o.0

-->http://www17.brinkster.com/sanbonzakura/PT/
sorry it's in Chinese but u guys still can find the way...
Signature

spectre22

spectre22

You're Next On The List......

mostly i juz laugh at stupid tings my friends did or said.
there is tis time when i was drinking when suddenly one of my friend pop out of no where and he starts to make stupid face & noise at me. And i blew out all the water i drank out of my nose! Finally i end up lying on the floor chokin and gasping! XO

spectre22

spectre22

You're Next On The List......

mostly i juz laugh at stupid tings my friends did or said.
there is tis time when i was drinking when suddenly one of my friend pop out of no where and he starts to make stupid face & noise at me. And i blew out all the water i drank out of my nose! Finally i end up lying on the floor chokin and gasping! XO

da dumez thin,.....
hummmm' i muz say, hevin a big car crash, twice in a year....
then bump around at uni 2 much,... n bod lots of useless stuff ova da year,....
n juz hook up wif a chick that cost me millions,.... so yeah,...
waste lots of money,....
oh btw, all this happen in a same year -_-!

Signature

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

I do stupid stuff all the time.... ^_^'
Once I spilled soda all over my pants, it looked like I peed in my pants! It was soooo embrassing! Lucky I had gym shorts that I changed into. It was winter so I got werid looks and questions all day. I had to explain everything.. *sign* clumsy me.. I do this almost every day!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.