Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help me find this... - Minitokyo

Help me find this...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Okay, this is a long shot, but since everyone here seems to know a lot about lots of different types of anime, I'm hoping someone will know what anime I am talking about. I'm desperate to find it, and didn't want to ask if I could search - but since 7 hours of searching have come to nothing, I will be forced to bother you now on the forums ^_^"

This anime I watched one/two episodes of, approximately 5 years ago, it was in english but had a japanese song at the beginning and end, with english sub. Now, the probability of this was it was either a) recorded off of tv, because it was on vhs the one we watched... b) bought as an english dub or c) a NTSC copy...I can't quite remember if she had one of those special vhs, but it was on a vhs. Definately. As I faintly remember, here are scenes of what I can remember:

Opening - I think it was a starry opening, with a romantic dancy lyric based song around it. My friend said it had a good beat, and was kinda, dancy. But I can't really remember it. It definately seemed quite 'futuristic space' like images...I think.

Scene One [that I remember] There are two girls - who work together - and one of them is taking a bath after finding a room!?! that sounds a bit pervy, but the scene made it seem like someone was going to walk in on her and try and get her [like, the evil guys] it didn't seem perverted, but the anime I remember had certain ecchi elements to it...if I was to remember what it was.

Scene Two - this might be a seperate episode, but the two girls meet up with this guy who seems to know a lot about technology - and seems to want to go out with one of them. He seems to appear I think in a couple more episodes to help them out.

Now, I thought at first it was Dirty Pair Flash, but the animes graphics didn't seem to be as clean cut or as bright as what I remember from above ^^ and doesn't seem to have similar content.
Okay - Now I know I'm asking a lot, because I hardly remember it, but you would be making me happy with any suggestions of what it could be...because I remember I loved it [i was young lol] and would love to see it again to go back to my first days of anime.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and anyone who actually knows exactly what it is, I automatically love you. And I will post you home made cookies.

Any screenshots of openings of what you think it might be as well could help...
Stolen-chan
x

P.S. THANKS FOR READING ALL THIS *hugs you all*

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

wow, it is very long this post :) but sorry i don' know this anime so i can' help you :(

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hey um, stolen. Can you tell the name of the tow girls. (that is if you can remember it) I'll still try to help you thou. Can you tell me a little bit more of this type of anime/s? I can try to help as much as I can.

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hey um, stolen. Can you tell the name of the tow girls. (that is if you can remember it) I'll still try to help you thou. Can you tell me a little bit more of this type of anime/s? I can try to help as much as I can. If you want to tell me. Write it to me on the private messages. The names miraku-spike... and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Signature Image

Ahh I think DioLivesOn (my sis) might know the answer she explained something simular the other day. I'll go check if you want. :nya: BYE

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.