Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime you would suggest to a newbie? - Minitokyo

What anime you would suggest to a newbie?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Probably Pokemon, Gundam Wing, Yu-Gi-Oh, Card Captor Sakura, Inu Yasha and Digimon (yea i am a wierdo XD)

Serial Experiments Lain (topnotch in absolutely evrything, from character development to songs/music, evrything you can name.. my fave ever! >.<) *satisfying ending
Hellsing (full of style and rad sounds)
Fruits Basket (a sweet, endearing and hilarious comedy)
Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (leading in the detective cyberpunk genre)
Vampire Hunter D (the perfect protagonist, with vamps, gore, and great flow of story) *satisfying ending

naruto, gundam series, NGE, CCS, CHOBITS, COMIC PARTY
i think that's good stuff

Well, it really depends of the person I'm suggesting the anime to... for example, to get my dreamy cousin hooked into anime, I showed her the Aa!Megami-sama OVAs, and she absolutely loved it! ^_^ But, to another friend of mine, that really likes science fiction, I showed Ghost in the Shell and he really liked it too.

Other than that, the Rurouni Kenshin OVAs and Shinseiki Evangelion tend to be good bets.

Prince of tennis

Angel Sanctuary
Ah! My Goddess OVAs
Inuyasha
Neon Genesis Evangelion
( for women definitely ) chobits ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.