Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many anime forums do you belong to? - Minitokyo

How many anime forums do you belong to?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

I was just wondering how many anime forums some of you belonged to? Myself I belong to four(or was it five...hmmm) including minitokyo. Plus I have my own anime/video games yahoo group.
Of course out of all my group is the smallest but we still keep ourselves well informed. So how about you all. How many do you guys belong too?

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

I belonged to four, but one of them died pretty quickly.. (I was even mod in there!! :P) always including minitokyo

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, I belong to three anime related forums including Minitokyo. Good ones are hard to find.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I go to nine forums, all non-anime forum related here.

ayUnite!, Mai-Kuraki Fans, Kyoko Station, solid07, BoA-Nation.

You name any JDorama / J-Pop / K-Pop Forum and you'll expect to see me there.

I also am an administrator for the official Japanese DDR Website which gets around 11,000 hits per day from customers all around the world, and their forum is very active unlike this one, but mostly for business purposes only. lol - And that's all I have to state here.

Good forums are indeed pretty hard to come by, let me tell you that much. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Minitokyo is the first forum I decided to join and so far the only one. ^_^'

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

This is the only anime forum I've joined. ...I don't actually do much anime, so I suppose it makes alot of sense. :) I'm registered at sever other forums. ...All the others are game-related except one. ...But only UT players go there anyways.

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

I belong to 3, including MT. I have one that's my favorite because I have close friends on it, but this place ranks 2nd. n_n

Signature

I go to Accelerated Evolution also, but it's not only anime. Actually it's not as much anime as it used to be but yeah...XD

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Hmm...I'm not so sure. I think about 5-7. Some I don't visit everyday though. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

none

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

This is my first anime forums. But after, enjoying the forums here at MT, I decided to join some more. Now I go to two. ^__^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I just wish there were more good forums out there. All the ones I go to are nice though a couple of them don't really have much going on in them. Makes it pointless to go there everyday. This one is usually really active though and that makes it nice.

If any of you would like you'd be more than welcome to join my yahoo group. Only 13 members right now but they are really great people. I'm just trying to find some more good people to join us. Heck its forums like this one here that made me decide to try and build my own group in the first place. Its hard to find a good place to go and talk to other fans without an abundance of trolling. The nice thing about here is the people are generally pretty nice

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

This is the only anime forum I'm in right now. I'm in three other forums but they are all hockey forums, hehe! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

may be ten forums XD i only write in forum who need post maybe three of them only wirting

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by mughiMinitokyo is the first forum I decided to join and so far the only one. ^_^'

Same here...

Signature Image

This is my first Anime Forum thingy and still the only one i go to

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

I'm only subscribed to this one, and it takes up a lot of my free time already (especially at night when the Americans come online and the forums slow right down -_-).

I've surfed many forums, but not all forums are equal to me.

Daily:
Apolyton.net Civilization (the game) forums, espeically off topic and other games (it is a big forum)
Spacebattles.com forums

Semi-regular (weekly at worst)
animesuki.com forums
minitokyo (here)

Irregular monthly/weekly:
stardestoryer.net forums
shinraonline.com forums, politics and philosophy forum

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Only one, it's Called Minitokyo. I've been on other forums before, but none have people who are as nice and friendly as the people here at MT

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

about 13... it's so hard to get high ranks on all of them cause 1/3rd of them i go down in rank for inactivity. which blows the big chunks.

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

Just the one! :)

i was at around 5 anime forums.
NM
NF
NA

and a few others that died.

i only post at NM now.
rest are pretty ghey =P

Just one besides MT. I used to post there several times a day, but now I'm there mostly to keep current on news and what's going on over there.

err..those forum tt im active is AO, AM, n will be active in this forum..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.