Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scans access - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

why are the scans accessed to level 10 members only? i think that is a little unfair so i was thinking scans should be open to every member not just level 10 ones. That way everyone can see the good quality of the image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. i think it's utterly unfair that people who dont give bac to the commute should be able to d/l or look at scans dont u think?. So that's y they put up the lvl 10 rule. If u get there u can see the good quality too. Enjoy MT

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Scans are restricted to force members to interact within the community before they can leech scans.

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

this has been discussed several times in the past, hasn't it?
does it really seem that weird to expect people to do something as simple and as fun as to participate with the rest of the people here?

wunjo!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I agree. If you don't participate, you don't get access to scans, it's as simple as that!

And, here, at MT, it's not rare to find the best of scans on Internet. Trust me, I've looked. So participating a bit is a very reasonable price for that, isn't it? Plus, it's fun!

--Scarlet

i'm sorry i didn't know that... i'll try to participate more then ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.