Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pic won't load... - Minitokyo

Pic won't load...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

i tried downloading a Fate/Stay Night pic..but when i come to the download page, the only thing that appeared is the bluepage and it is done ...@.@

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - Try reloading the page again, and free up some space this time. Can you provide the link just to prove your point? It shouldn't be that bad though, I'm pretty sure of it - I recommend you clear your cache just in case and try once more. Patience is all you need.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/67677/

this is the one..i was trying to download it..but meh..tried it in the cybercafe and even asked my friend to try it..still to no avail

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

There are other threads on this. unfortunately some old pics are down. And unless the owner doens't upload them again...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Yeah that's true, I tried to load lot of pics and the blue screen showed only..very sad :'(

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.