Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Writing - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

Um... Okay I've given this lots of thought and well I've noticed that MT doesn't have a writing section for the poets or people that want to be scriptwriters or even authors. Is it because this is a graphic site or what exactly? If this happens I believe it should be in the anime section... or even have it's own forum. XD;; Um... in the anime section because I'm sorta sure that us anime/manga lovers want to be apart of the business so why not start with scripts? Stories? Maybe even poems? XD Okay maybe I'm just throwing stuff.

Just a thought.

[boom dop]

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

We were thinking of having a poetry/short story/fanfiction area for our members, but there are moderators out here that don't want it (I'm not one the opposition, BTW).
If you do want something like that, get a group of people together to present a case to the moderators and it can be re-considered.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

I think that would be a great addition and I can't see why the mods wouldn't want it. Writing is just another art form and its a great way for ppl who can't draw well to contribute.

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I think its a great idea as well. I loving reading short stories and poems, and even write a bit myself. I'm definitly up for the idea :)

Signature

Skyze

Skyze

..::Love Has No End::..

hehe..if anyone know vietnamese i could past my poems..i wrote them when i got my heart crush by a girl.. :p wow..that time was hard time :( but got some eng to :p not so good though :(

..::Proud Member Of::.
:: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans :: Naruto ::
:: Asian-Pride :: ForceFireFox ::
:: Mai-Hime ::

Skyze~Konival~Nhut Pham - Vi yeu em, anh dau don. Vi yeu em anh danh phai khoc khi em buoc di...

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

having a story section would definitely be a great addition to the site, so why not? i've been wanting to post up some stuff too..

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.