Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naru Segawa vs. Lacus Clyne - Minitokyo

Naru Segawa vs. Lacus Clyne

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Narusegawa Naru, yep... she's better than Lacus from what i see in the animes...
funny at times.. sexy too... :D

*no offense to Lacus fans... >_> *

Mizu no Akashi (Traces of Water) keeps playing in my brain whenever I feel relaxed. So does Fields of Hope. So, on that principle alone, I vote for Lacus.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

gotta lay my hands down to naru here. lacus' personality doesnt even compare to the energetic narusegawa! Not to hate on lacus or anything kuz I like lacus too, but in this lil competition, well, there is no competition against naru here. NARU narusegawa ALL THE way!!!!

I choose Naru Segawa,
i don`t really like Lacus too... ^^

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I like 'em both, but I guess I'll go with Lacus. She's more elegant and motherly.
I wish I could say the same for naru, but I doubt I'd be able to see my kids before I die if I'd go with her. :P

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by Aa-chanI dunno, I find Naru's face more appealling and I happen to like her quirky nature. Plus, she's firey XD .

i agree with Aa-chan and Naru's nature is relly interesting, it's also funny how she tease Keitaro

i like NaryXDDD.....she's....so cuteXDDDD

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

lacus beacause i like passive anime instaed of ima punch the insides out of you anime girl
lacus 4 ever !XD

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Naru's better.
i like her hair and voice XP

i don't like either, go Mia or Shinobu =P

naw, if i had to choose one, maybe Lacus

wellz naru ofcourse cauz lacus is so disloyal to cheat on asura like dat. at least wiv naru u can b sure shes gonna b loyal (but gotta also b resiliant enough to take those punches )

wellz naru ofcourse cauz lacus is so disloyal to cheat on asura like dat. at least wiv naru u can b sure shes gonna b loyal (but gotta also b resiliant enough to take those punches )

Naru is more cute. I like ordinary girl with funny face.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Do not bump such old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.