Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I have no shame! - Minitokyo

I have no shame!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

Hi everyone! Just joined tonight, and am disappointed I can't download any scans. Please help me raise my level! (I have no shame)

Take a quote from any anime and replace a word vital to the sentence with "pants", for instant comedy..
"I am the answer to all who cry out for pants!"-Goku, DBZ
"Those pants were more than just armor! Unit 01 has broken free of the pants that bend it to our will!"-Ritsuko, Evangelion
"Unfamiliar pants.."-Shinji, Evangelion

welcome to MT, but your gonna have to not spam, and comment on peoples guestbooks and such to raise your level... just say hi to people, make some friends.. XD

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

lol I wouldn't consider this spamming, really. This is the introduction section of the forum, and I introduced myself. perhaps the lvl raising comment wasnt necessary, but..I cant help mahself! X3

Take a quote from any anime and replace a word vital to the sentence with "pants", for instant comedy..
"Those pants were more than just armor! Unit 01 has broken free of the pants that bend it to our will!"-Ritsuko, Evangelion

nooo im saying dont spam... i know this thread is now gonna turn to spamming though XD

LOL... Hello hello! Welcome to MiniTokyo! :D Hope ya have fun!

mmm, marshmallow.

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

yup, welcome shinji, i know how frustrating is that, but dont worry, you'll level up fast enough, don't despair ;)
by the way, what about a comment or two about my wp's??
:P

Quote by ShinjiIkari32 (I have no shame)

Me neither XD

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

Quote by AH_Zeruelyup, welcome shinji, i know how frustrating is that, but dont worry, you'll level up fast enough, don't despair ;)
by the way, what about a comment or two about my wp's??
:P

Quote by ShinjiIkari32 (I have no shame)

Me neither XD

I'm glad you have no shame, shame is bad.
and I commented on your Rei wp. it made me happy.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.