Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Character Class Doujinshi, Caption Writing and Colorin - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Character Class Doujinshi, Caption Writing and Colorin

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

<b>Today is the official opening of the Minitokyo Character Class Doujinshi, Caption Writing and Coloring/CG contest.</b><br>
Full details are available <a href="http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12782/">here</a> but I will briefly introduce it for everybody:
<br><br>
<b>PART 1 - Draw MT Character Classes! (for doujinshi artists)</b><br>
Part 1 is drawing your idea of MT character classes based on the following five (5) MT Character Classes:<br><br>

MT Artist member<br>
MT Non-Artist member<br>
MT Leecher<br>
MT Moderator/Admin<br>
MT Noob<br>
<br>
You can choose whatever MT Character Classes you want to draw from the listed 5 above. Full-body figures and 3/4-body figures are allowed; no face drawings, though.<br>
One submission per scan. You can even draw one sketch for every character class, as long as they're put on separate pages.<br>
One winning entry shall be chosen or voted upon by the MT community from each MT Character Class category.<br>
<br>
<b>PART 2 - Write a Caption! (for writers)</b><br>
<br>
The caption is composed of some words, sentences and paragraphs that describes or complements the artwork. In the Minitokyo galleries, the caption is usually written/type below the artwork, but should not be confused with the artwork name (they're different). The caption can be a poem you made, or it can tell a story or something interesting about the artwork. <br>
Entries for captions have to be posted in the comments section of the artwork.<br>
The doujinshi artist gets to choose which caption fits her/his artwork.
English is to be the required language of the caption entries. However, captions in other languages such as Nihongo (Japanese), Spanish, French, German, et al can be used, as long as a translated-into-English version is provided. This is to encourage a more active participation from the non-English-fluent members and quarters of Minitokyo.<br>
<br>
<b>PART 3 - Color It!/CG it! (for the coloring/CG/vector artist)</b><br>
<br>
Participants in this part can color, CG or vector any doujinshi submitted in Part 1. Just ask permission from the artist of the original. <br>
You can also make your own colored, CG or vector work. It should still be based on the 5 MT Character Classes categories.<br>
<br>
<b>Prizes</b><br>
<br>
Currently the prizes for parts 1 and 3 of the contest are (my) Nuriko's avatar, userpage, and signature images. (I) Nuriko will allow the top entry for MT moderator for both parts 1 and 3 to be featured on my profile for at least a month but will probably be longer. Naturally, the artist will be credited for their work on my userpage.<br>
<br>
The winning 10 entries for parts 1 and 3 will be also be given the privilege of being converted into amazing wallpapers by selected wallpaper artists of Minitokyo.<br>
<br>
There is also a possibility of access to rare artbook scans for future walling needs. Please regularly re-read this news article for updates on the prizes.<br>
<br>
...and of course you get to say you've participated in the best/first doujinshi contest on Minitokyo!<br>
<br>
Post the links to your entries either on this thread or <a href="http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12782/">here</a>.<br>
<br>
<b>Deadline for submissions is April 1, 7:00 GMT. No exceptions!</b>

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Nuriko, this will be so awesome, I Thank You dearly for hosting this contest. And you have made everything clear and understanding. Excellent. Can't wait! Thanks so much!

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

All right. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to submit a little bit of my doujinshi. Everyone, get ready for what Mel has in store. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

haha a contest for leet drawers @.@

cant wait to see what ideas people come up with for the mod class...it better be cool looking >_> XD

Signature

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i suppose the doujin image can't be hentai well .. :o

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote: MT Artist member
MT Non-Artist member
MT Leecher
MT Moderator/Admin
MT "Noob"

No offense but I want to have a say in categorising members. I'd like to put the correct term of "noob", which is newbie. I think that looks more and sounds better than NOOB.
Strictly yes Noob does define a newbie, but it can also ^_^ hihihi... mean None Of Our Business.

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Gee...
I'll see if I can make it until the deadline... march 28 or so... even if I havn't got a chance, I'll just be happy makin' it until the deadlines over... (I'm not good at all...)

Quote by Osiriscant wait to see what ideas people come up with for the mod class...it better be cool looking

Yeah she's right... can't wait...
C U

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

count me in, sounds like fun!!!

wunjo!!!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

ok! just a thing I didn't understand... we have to draw ourselves or other members? or just draw a character from our imagination that represents MT?

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

DJ-OVNI

DJ-OVNI

Team Rocket wants you!

I'm wondering if I can make a "draw" in 3DS of my own an submit it.

Member of Anti-Ecchi-Club
Member of Hispanime

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

:D Wow... I think I'll enter to this contest. I have been drawing original character and I think I can used my fav. original character for this contest. THe question is which category :sweat:

Good Luck to every participant !!!!!!!!!! :D

ahaha cooool!! too bad I m not an artist, I can't draw doujinshi... >.<
Good luck everyone who challenge it! :D that ll be intersting!

LucyMizuno

LucyMizuno

~*Mizuno*~

well I'm not sure but I'll give it a Try ;) hope I can do it T_T awww I'll Try Hard!!! XD

Signature
.:*Now I'm fReE*:.

Agiru

Agiru

Hokazekage Kun

I just wanna win i don't need the prize, cause i've got my own avatar n i will make my own userpage someday :)

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

yes i will do it all work hard and ty to win fun fun fun fun :)

magin

Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Quote by Norimuneok! just a thing I didn't understand... we have to draw ourselves or
other members? or just draw a character from our imagination that
represents MT?

Draw a "class" of MT members. Like in a RPG, a thief, a sorcerer, warrior, cleric, etc.

Quote by DJ-OVNII'm wondering if I can make a "draw" in 3DS of my own an submit it.

Of course! Doujinshi is doujinshi :D

Quote by AgiruI just wanna win i don't need the prize, cause i've got my own avatar n i will make my own userpage someday :)

The prize is to have the winner's art featured on my userpage, not the other way around. I hate building images for other people! :D

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I hope I can participate in this contest.... The one week spring break will give me tons of time to draw (I hope T_T ) . Though I don't have any ideas yet how good the artists here in MT :nerd: maybe i'll try to browse their works :hmpf:

Whats a leecher??? sorry I don't know this term...

Signature

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Quote by toru07
Whats a leecher??? sorry I don't know this term...

Lol, most likely you are one ^_~ Its someone who just downloads and downloads other peolpe's work ^_^. Anyway, I'm also entering (hopefully I'm not too busy). But I'm not too sure that I can keep up with everyone's skill here @_@

Glad to hear that this contest was a go ^_~ Be sure to look for my entry!!

EroEro

Hard Puncher

I think i might try i need to do something new
sounds fun :D

Everyone has a
Blank Ticket to paradise

SilenCoren

The Lost One

This sounds intresting.
Though i have not drawn the classes before.
I might give it a try.

Can't typ or spell ><
Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

sweet stuff! XD
but.. since I cant draw... I'll go for part 3, CG >_>
ezier choice for meh~ XD

<3 nuri
Lol april deadline eh.. I got spring break..
or maybe not.. we'll see XD

Signature Image

coralstone

coralstone

Sanbonzakura.Rei

Cool!..
So..we're just image a character from any kind of jobs which can fits that, right?
And the work suppost be like a [character-design]?like one person standing there doin nothing?..or we can draw a work with something is happening?

-->http://www17.brinkster.com/sanbonzakura/PT/
sorry it's in Chinese but u guys still can find the way...
Signature

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Awesome! So now it's official? ^___^ I think I'll have time to create something O_o mwahahahaHAHAHAHAHAhaha

i really don't think I'll win though =] I know there are all those cool artists out there ^__^ It'll be competative...but I think it'll be fun! More experimenting for me!!!!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.