Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Departure - Minitokyo

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hi there Celessa. Hm, I've seen you around from time to time on MT, and you are quite the character, a very outspoken person with strong views, highly intellegent, and a very interesting personality. I have to say that you're still an egnima of sorts to me, I wish I could have know you alittle better. Now that I think about it, I think some of your threads were the best here, generated alot of talk.Heck, I even commented on some of them. Anyway, I hope you and your career keep doing well.Your career...how come I knew that nor noticed you were from japan? Man I'm blind, were my glasses go? lol Anyway, I wish you well and I hope to see you from once in awhile on mt.
p.s. I have to say, and I'm not just saying this, your userpage is one of the best and most gorgeous I've seen. Looking at it makes me feel alittle better, it's has some sort of warmth and serenity to it.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

bye bye now.
smile²=super duper happy
frown²=super duper sad
bye bye again.

Signature

It was nice just meeting you for a moment. I want to move to Japan too some day. I did a semester abroad at Toyo university. It was the best time of my life.

Cheers

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by YugureKazeWow! Dancing career and hosting an official DDR Competition in
Japan...sounds really interesting don't know to many people who hold
official game tournaments besides by brother's friends ^_^
Hope that the exciting events won't make you forget about us.

lol - been around like that for about 2 years now. This will be my 2nd year officially hosting the event, 1st year actually running as one of the main official judges. This will be the biggest thing I'll have ever been a judge for, in my entire dancing career so far. This'll be quite some fun indeed. My reputation should skyrocket there. **Makes a peace sign** I'm just looking for creativity in a dance in order to get top marks, that's all. **Snickers** Thanks for the nice compliment. I'll sure make some new friends with a couple of my old friends along the way. No worries. Hehe.

Anyways, I want to thank everyone who gave me a humble farewell. That also includes the all-lovely Belmikry, the cool and dominating Dream, Iyasis, Cy, StarCentury - you've all been so awesome. I'm sure the MT community will do fine with you guys around.

Quote by DarkSaviorIt's Deja Vu all over again ^_^' If you must go then don't look back.
Cause if you do... You will realize what you had and left behind, then
return. But doing so... You will never live up to your dreams. Don't
get me wrong cause I hate to see good people go. It's just that it
would be inconsiderate of me or anyone else to hold you back from you
dreams. Though I got a feeling that you will be around. Just not as
much. Will everything happens for a reason. The way I see it... I don't
want to remember how you left, but how you were when you were here ;)

Yeah! Deja Vu all over again. **Shakes her head then suddenly remembers back then** Wow - This time, it's a longer but more permanent farewell. I can't even remember the last I left - lol. My absence was only what - 3 or 4 days? Hehe - couldn't resist the addiction here.

I know I didn't want to leave right away while doing my studies somewhat, but now's the time to actually get into some serious work - and my time is pretty limited on a forum these days. But don't worry. When I finish the final exams this coming April, then I'll be back on track with lots of leiure time again - lol. Wasting my time on the internet - walking around, shopping or playing outside with my laptop in hand, as usual - while enjoying the fresh, vibrant cool apring and summer air outside, during the day. This will definitely be some fun indeed. Just like the good old times last year. Oh yes - and to those who've never been to Japan before - the seasons are the same up the northern hemisphere of Canada, as well as here in Japan, a misconception most people take for granted. Tsk tsk. Not the opposite seasons because of time zones. Keep that in mind if you do decide to go to Japan. The seasons are the same. Which is a good thing when you are heading out during the summer time. lol

Anyways, I'll still stick around for a little while longer and see what else I'm missing, before I leave. Afterwards, I'm not coming back.

By the way, I love that picture of Rena in the car. A prefect picture to a fitting end - for the Sweetest Cinnamon Angel ever. lol

My departure. Now is that time - so I finally have got to say - farewell!

http://img152.exs.cx/img152/4079/3431eu.jpg

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Doh! The princess is now gone. Will miss seeing you around the place, especially since I was just getting to know you. Have fun in Japan and drop in to MT from time to time. Best of luck with your dancing and maybe we'll see you become a star in real life (like you are in MT). See ya mate!

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

oddly enough. I actually knew this day was going to be coming soon.
I understand what you mean and i guess it's true everybody begins to leave Mt after a while.
I've continued being here at Mt watching everybody I knew leave and the place began to break apart. I will be going soon myself for my own reasons but I probably won't announce it since nobody on Mt really knows me. v_v' Well then Claire I did wish that I could talk to you a little bit more. Still do as a matter of fact. I hope we meet again someday. *disappears into sunset* -rofl- (maybe it's the other way around) >.>;

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

;________________;

saki hates yu .. big old meaniiee ... cellsiiee ish a meanie ... ;__;

>.<

*bites yuu*

;________; meaniiee ... leavin poor ol kawaii saki .. XD xdd

o.o saki dances too .. XD XDD

*kidnaps yuu and hides yu* XD XDD

Ya good for you celessa ;)
i got a job now and the only reason is to save up some money to bug you celessa XD HA HA
Japan here I come next year or so ;)
will your not the reason that I want to go to japan it because of something -_-
i need the money for training stuff and I need it to sign up for a fighting class this summer.
I guess I plan ahead sometime. OH well see you in a a year and few month XD HA HA
Need to get back to trainning and study in a few more mintue T_T
after i finish things up to.
P.s. you better read what I wrote in your guestbook or when I get to japan I'll give you a round house kick ;) Celessa

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by CelessaMordin - My wise friend and definitely my biggest competitor by far - lol - okay, we had no competition, but I decided not to say good-bye to you until right this moment now. Sorry, we had a lot of fun back then. It's a shame I have to let you go, too.

I am going miss you princess, you always keep me on my toes with your insight and quick wits. :) I am happy that you decide to chase after your dream, and I will be your number one fan. :) Eventhough our time of knowing each other is short, but thank you very much for the interesting debate we have together, and this place won't be the same without your shining personality. :( You know what they say, this is a very small world, so I hope we will meet again someday. I bet you will always be that fun loving princess I knew. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

I only recently added you as a friend and you are leaving already, but feel really fortunate that I got a chance to meet the MT princess. Your determination to pursue your dreams and now taking big steps towards it is truly inspirational.

Wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of your dreams and especially fulfilling your heart.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

-sniff- I will miss you!!! But, I wish you well in Japan and that the contest comes out really great, I know that you can do it!!! Be sure to keep in touch, ;-; you just became my friend v.v, be sure to keep in touch, I'll give ya my e-mail ^_~ But goodluck in life and may blessings of this world follow you~ I will miss you!!!

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Celessa...wow. I don't even know you too well. I don't really know what to say; I'll wish you the best of luck and hope that someday your path will lead you back here again. More than that, I don't know. All these departures; I can't find the words anymore. Good luck.

Hi, Celessa. God bless you forever. To pursuit your dream and do your great efforts to get the champion. I am sure you can get it. :)
Well, if you have time to visit Shanghai,China, please inform me by my E-mail realbiotech@133sh.com or my MSN. :D.I am glad to take you see around.
See you!

Kwadjo

zionist

Much peace, love, & luck to you
http://www.rapjunkies.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1/

Signature

You go girl! :) *claps* I hope you are having a great time over there! Don't worry about us! It's all good! we can continue our conversations when you get back. Have fun dancing your heart out! Send pictures too! :) Talk to you later! *waves* Bye for now! :)

Signature Image

* : )

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

t_t....i always miss this stuff....
you already left...I'm so slow...but....good luck in your dancing career^^
maybe you'll still see...I dunno...

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

t_t....i always miss this stuff....
you already left...I'm so slow...but....good luck in your dancing career^^
maybe you'll still see...I dunno...

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

hmmm... i don't know you, but GOOD luck! ^_^

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.