Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the thing that concern you a lot.. - Minitokyo

the thing that concern you a lot..

page 1 of 1 6 total items

bayumi

bayumi

hm... i feel very happy today>>>>> you know the thing that most concern me is...... the school examination..
i can't sleep just thingking about it. <<<<< its kind of a nightmare to me.. but the most concern me is just thingking about the hard subject to pass and what other will say if i failed the paper.>>>. the mont test just ended few days ago.....

>>>> i lost my password a few weeks ago..... and i can't login... luckly i found it know. But what if l lost it for real ?? what can I do?? its also concern me.. a lot

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

the thing that concerns me is life after school. Ive only in recet years have come out of m shell but i only have three more months. I really dont want to join the real world just yet.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

does she like me?
oh well. that is my own concern.

Signature

My title (beneath avatar) and my oath is my only concern.

I'm concerned about what profession I'll get when I'm older. I'm still undecided. :sweat:

"The world is made to help people find each other." -Anita King

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

The future, always concerned about the future, things like will I ever be able to get a job that pays well enough that I would be able to support a family. I'd like to have kids one day but I'm worried that I won't be able to give them a good quality of life. That's my main concern. That and Visis' title...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.