Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Government is at it again! Video games under attack - Minitokyo

The Government is at it again! Video games under attack

page 1 of 1 7 total items

There is a new bill that hit congress that holds game makers reliable
for criminal acts perpetrated by those under 17. Here is a link for
the full article. http://ps2.ign.com/articles/592/592861p1.html .

Personally I think that once again this is a bunch of bull. They need to get a clue as to what the real problem is and it isn't the entertainment industry.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

The government is such a stupid @$$! THats why they put those rated stuff like M for mature and stuff to young kids from buying games like grand theft auto. Personally I don't think its such a big of an issue considering all games these days have violence. WIth out the fight scenes or bloody gore its not as appealing. Most games would end up like barney & friends games and crap! O.o

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

I hate the governmet! &*(&$@)(@$($*@%
In video game we can learn something too, right?
Maybe there's hentai game for mature
Why don't they labeled it with M(Mature) so kids don't play with it?
Crap!

love.. is unlimited

Amen to that brother and sisters of MT XD
Fight the power my friends :)
People always look for something to blame ;)

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

obviously the government has no idea of what they're doing...(hobags!!). You can't blame a video game creator for crimes someone else commits anymore than you can blame the man a woman cheats with for her murder if her husband kills her...

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I thought it was always alright to hit a police officer in the head with a bat. I still do. In fact, I don't think people do it enough. But enough about that, yeah this bill will never see the light of day. They can't possibly hold video game manufacturers responsible for the actions of a minor. They should hold the parents responsible. Bad parenting is what allows these actions to occur, not video games.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Sorry, double post...

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.